The New Handyman: Alex Benedetto, The Answer Girl

~Michiko's POV~

I spent the night at Dr. Theo's office since I didn't want to see Worick or Nicolas and especially not that bimbo Alex. Theo said it was fine since Hatcin begged him to let me stay on my behalf and he finally gave in and let me sleep on the of the white beds he has in here with Hatchin sleeping with me. She refused to leave my side for the rest of the day and entire night. I didn't tell her what happened with Nicolas and Worick, she doesn't need to know.

Now I'm just lazing around in Theo's office as he organizes his medicines and drugs. Hatchin is out running an errand for Theo. "Hey Nina, Nicolas should be running out of celebrer around now. You mind taking him some? Also while you're add it, tell them I'm going to need Nicolas over here soon" Theo tells Nina who's also helping his organize. "Sure" Nina says happily and takes the two containers of Uppers and Downers then place them in her bag. "While you're at it take the lazy b*tch with you" Theo says with an emotionless tone.

"You can fight me you f*cking crack head quack!" I yell at Theo as I throw the book I'm ready at his head. The book hits his head straight on making him wince in pain. "Michiko, you have three seconds to get out of my office otherwise you're going to be my new drug test subject" Theo threatens me as his glasses gleam in the light as he holds up an impossibly long needle. "Bye f*ckers!" I shout and run towards the open window next to the door then jump out of it.

"Hey Michiko wait up!" Nina calls after me as I run. I do as the young girl request and slow down until I'm not moving at all. "Come on Nina! You're too slow!" I yell at the younger girl since she's a while's way from me. "I'm trying!" She yells back as she continues to run. After about three minutes she finally catches up to me, finally! "Come on Little Nini, you gotta be quicker than that" I tell Nina as I ruffle her hair playfully.

I continue to playfully tease Nina as we make our way to me and the boys' house until we finally arrive. We climb up the stairs of the two story house up to Worick's floor. Nicolas and I share the first floor while Worick has the first floor to himself but when he brings a lady guest they stay on his floor and do their thing. Nina knocks on the door and we wait a few minutes for someone to open the door.

After those few minutes pass the door opens up to reveal the same bimbo from yesterday. I look her up and down to see she's wearing one of my tub tops and a pair of my shorts! 'Oh hell no! This open legged, skank of a ho did not just take my clothes and put them on! And her over sized chest is stretching it out! Plus we have on the same shirt!' I think in irritation as quickly look down at my all white outfit from yesterday. I didn't bother to change since I didn't have any clothes with me.

I look at the female who seems to be about the same height as me until Nina suddenly jumps back and hides behind me. "Woah! Who the heck are you?" Nina questions frantically as she hides behind me. "Wh-where, Where're Nico and Worick?" Nina questions with tears in her eyes looking slightly scared.

"Yeah trick, where're my boys? Why're you here anyways? Couldn't find anymore johns on the street that would take you in?" I ask the most likely former prostitute with a mocking smirk as I size her up with a taunting tone

"Yeah trick, where're my boys? Why're you here anyways? Couldn't find anymore johns on the street that would take you in?" I ask the most likely former prostitute with a mocking smirk as I size her up with a taunting tone. (A/N: The definition of trick I'm using here is: "A broad term for describing women who are either teases, hoes, or one of the above pretending to be the other. Calling a woman a trick shows you are not impressed/convinced by their shit." Found this definition on https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=trick)