Hatchin

~Michiko's POV~

After about close to an hour of jumping from rooftop to rooftop I stand in front of a familiar doctor's office with a smile on my face. I walk up to the closed door and open it up, causing a small creek to resound throughout the quiet room. I look around the room and spot the owner of this shop writing something down on some paper. "Yo' Doc, how's it going?" I ask the older man in a teasing tone as I sling an arm over his shoulder. Within seconds I'm dodging a large and very long needle by ducking and rolling away.

"How many times do I have to tell you, don't touch me Michiko. I tell you a million times!" Dr. Theo tells me with an annoyed sigh making me chuckle. "I know, and it's fun to pi** you off" I say with another chuckle only to get a glare in return. "Not wise words to tell the man to fixes your wounds" Theo tells me, a dangerous glint in his eyes and a shiver runs up my spine. "Can't take a joke, can you?" I ask with my arms crossed over my chest. "I don't know, can your boyfriend not be a death seeking psycho?" He asks me and I roll my eyes. "Watch it" I warn him and now it's his turn to chuckle.

"So, where's my favorite little girls?" I ask the man looking around the empty room. "I sent them on some errands a few hours ago. They should be here in three, two, and one" Theo tells me and the moment he says one the door swings open. "Yo Doc! We're back!" A familiar high pitched voice shouts as two little girls walk into the small doctor's office with bags in each of their hands. 

One girl is Nina, an ginger haired Normal girl with blue eyes who's always seen wearing a white dress with a black ribbon around her neck as a tie. Nina is a kind and genteel little girl who's about 12 years old I think. She's really friendly and can be very out going and out spoken at times but I think she's a pretty quiet girl over all. 

That is

That is. Compared to my Hana or as everyone calls her, Hatchin. Which is also her new name ever since I took in the blonde girl. Hatchin is a puffy haired, ash blonde twilight girl with dark brown eyes that look black. She's an 11 years old brat who stands at 4'8" making her pretty short but damn adorable too! 

Her original rank before I adopted her was D/4 but after three years of training and beating people up she's quickly advanced to C/5, what other rank would she get with me as her foster mother? Any less and I'd kick her a** myself! Hatchin is very...

Her original rank before I adopted her was D/4 but after three years of training and beating people up she's quickly advanced to C/5, what other rank would she get with me as her foster mother? Any less and I'd kick her a** myself! Hatchin is very out spoken and rough around the edges along with a min-diva who has all the sass a little girl could have. I mean what did you expect with me raising her? But don't get it twisted, she's a smart little cookie and knows more than she lets on.