Bianca Scars Us All

Start from the beginning

"So I'm stuck like this?" Michael asked.

"For the time being," Silena answered. She scanned Michael. "We can't have you bursting through all your clothes. We are going to have to get you some new ones. And new underwear." Michael blushed crimson. "And we shouldn't call you Michael, either."

"Why?" He said defiantly.

"Because it'll show that you're weak," Silena answered. "You know how many gods would try and take advantage of this, one way or another."

"Oh gods," Michael muttered, looking sick now.

"Exactly. If you go by a new name, I'm sure we could get you by without much of a change."

"What are we going to say about Michael's disappearance, then?" I asked.

"Let's say that he's gone to California until we can figure this out," Lee suggested. "That'll make sense since he's from there."

"And her new name should be Mikayla," Lou added. Michael paled.

"What makes you think I'm okay with any of this?" Michael inquired.

"You don't have a choice," I told the small girl. "You'll stay in the Hermes cabin until we can find out how to reverse this."

"Fuck me," she muttered.

"I kind of want to," Bianca admitted.

"Oh dear gods," I grumbled. That was another thing. Both Bianca and Michael have been caught making out in random spots during the last week: behind the trees, behind the cabin, behind the big house, and by the lake. They've been caught by me, Silena, Lee, Killian, Travis, Connor, and Summer. Michael—I mean, Mikayla flushed bright red.

"Wh-what?" She stammered. Bianca smiled wickedly.

"Let me show you some amazing things," Bianca said as she grabbed Mikayla's arm. Bianca started to drag her away, Bianca's strength overcoming Mikayla's weakened state.

"No," she said. "Percy, Lee help me! Silena! Lou!" And then she was gone.

"I need to bleach my brain," I said after a minute of silence. The others nodded their agreement.

"Who knew Bianca was bisexual?" Silena commented. She was probably the least affected by this situation.

"I didn't want to know," Lee murmured. I think he and I were in shock.

"Someone please tell me where the bleach is," I said again.

"I need coffee," Lou Ellen said before walking out.

It was silent until Lee said, "Who wants to tell Nico that his sister has a girlfriend?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up being chosen for that. I walked to the Hermes cabin and knocked on the door. Luke answered.

"Hey Perce," he said. "What brings you here so early in the morning?"

"Is Nico in there?" I asked. Luke nodded and stepped aside. I walked in and spotted Nico staring up at the ceiling. "Nico?" I asked. He turned toward me.

"Oh, hey Percy." He said, sitting up. "What's up?"

"Ummm," I breathed. "How do I tell you this?"

"Tell me what?" Nico narrowed his eyes.

"Your sister is actually bisexual," I said bluntly, my heart pounding. Nico's eyes widened.

"And how did you come by this information?" He asked.