03: Screams and Powers

* Cat's P.O.V. *

"Who are you?", I asked the man. "I'm a family friend, names Crowley", he said. "W-what do you want?". "See Cat, your special. By special I mean your a banshee and demon", he says.

I can't believe what he's telling me. "How is it possible to be 2 supernatural creatures?", I ask. "Don't your uncle and dad teach you anything about this stuff?", Crowley says.

"Anyways. I need you for your banshee powers, you can be very useful.", Crowley says. This is all very big news to be. But in my opinion what is so great about being a banshee? Why am I useful to him?

I just scream when someone is about to die, I wonder to places then end up finding dead bodies, I draw things that help when someones in trouble, and when I scream some people can die from being frightened. No wonder I'm useful, he wants me to kill.

I wasn't sure what Crowley is, or if he is anything. I'm about to whisper Christo when he stops me. "You don't need to say the word, I'm a demon", he says. I get scared and scoot back. He comes closer and I'm terrified.

I remember Sam telling me that a demon visited his house when he was a baby and feed him demon blood. I wonder if thats how I am, but he told me that he had visions and could communicate to people with his visions. I try it out myself, I close my eyes and try sending a vision to them.

My head starts hurting and hurting. "Oh don't even try to send them a vision", Crowley says before I black out.

* Dean's P.O.V. *

I hate leaving her behind. I regret it a lot, worst dad of the year goes to me. I keep trying but I start getting a vision. "Dean, pull over", Sam says. I pull over and we both are holding are heads. All of a sudden I see my bloody daughter in a basement with Crowley.

The visions stop after a while. "Sam, Cat's in trouble", I say. "I know, I saw her will Crowley. I still see her, shes pasted out and Crowley's gone", He says. I asked Sam if he thinks shes maybe a demon like him. I hate his answer but she could be one.

I turn the car around and start driving fast. Next time, we aren't putting her in an orphanage. We get their and get out with our guns ready in our hands. Sam and I were walking slowly to the door when our guns flew out of our hands and we were pinned up against the impala.

"Hello boys", Crowley says with a devilish smile. "Wheres Cat?", I say. "Oh shes safe in the basement", He says smirking.

"Let her go."

"Now why would I? She comes in handy with those banshee powers of hers."

"W-what? I knew she was a demon after the vision but a b-banshee too?"

"Yes. Your precious Cat is 2 supernatural creatures! She will be useful once she learns to use them though."

Crowley snaps his fingers and a tank filled with water is brought by his demon bitches. "So this little thing right here is gonna help us see if she can use them or not", Crowley says. "What are you going to do?", Sam asks. "Oh about that, Cat will be put into it and water will rise slowly. Then we shall see if she can stop it with her powers."

"Now Crowley, this isn't the Divergent movie last time I checked", I say. He laughs and starts choking me. I cough then he stops, son of a bitch. "Now lets bring the banshee out", he says. No!

* Cat's P.O.V. *

I was trying to get myself out of the chains when all of a sudden I was transported into a tank. "DEAN! SAM!", I yell when I notice them pinned against the impala by Crowley. I started hitting the glass to break it, it clearly didn't work.

"Now the show begins", Crowley says as water starts pouring out of this pipe in the tank. "GUYS!", I scream while Sam and Dean struggle to get lose from Crowley. The water started rising, it was already to my waist.

"Cat! You need to scream", Sam yells. I look at Dean and he nods. I don't know how though! Do I just scream? I start to hit the glass again, my hands were getting bloody from trying to break it.

The water was now to my neck. I went under water to see if I could stop the pipe but I couldn't. I go back up and its now to my chin. I look at Sam, he looks very scared. I then look at Dean and he's crying.

I just got my dad, lost him, and almost got him again. I can't lose him again. All of a sudden..... it happened. "AHHHHHHHHHHH!", I scream and the glass shattered. I fell out of the tank and landed on the ground.

It was a pain, glass was inside my hands and knees because I landed on all the glass. "Finally! Little Banshee broke the glass", Crowley said as he smiled. He was walking close to me and I tried crawling away. He came and kicked me in the stomach. "Crowley! Don't touch her!", Dean yells.

After he yells that I hear a flutter sound. I look behind Crowley and I see Cas by a bunch of dead demons. "Thank god for Cas", I thought to myself. Crowley flings me to the impala by Dean and starts choking me.

"Just so you know I will come back for the Little Banshee", Crowley says still choking me. I start seeing darkness take over. "See ya later Moose, Squirrel."

I drop the ground coughing loudly. Sam and Dean rush to my side. Dean hugs me tightly and I hug him back. "I'm so so sorry Cat, I shouldn't ha-", He didn't finish cause I stopped him. "Dean, it's not your fault. You were trying to keep me safe", I say.

We pull apart and Cas comes up to me. "You are hurt pretty badly, want me to heal you?", Cas says smiling. "Yes please! This hurts like a bitch", I say and they all laugh.

Cas puts his hand on my head then pulls away. I suddenly don't feel pain anymore. "Thank you!", I say giving Cas a hug. He hugs back. I pull away and walk to Sam. "Thanks for telling me how to use visions, if it weren't for you telling me I would be dead right now!", I say. He chuckles and hugs me. "So much hugging today", I say.

Dean laughs. " No chick flick moments, now lets go home". I smile and nod. We all pile up into the impala. This might not be a normal life but its a fun hell of a ride.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Its chapter 3! I decided to write today cause I didnt go to school, thank god. Hopefully you liked it!

Have any suggestions? Just message me ;)

Thanks! ily all <3

-

C