02: Miss Pattie's Home for Girls

Cat's P.OV. •

It was a long drive back to Texas. I feel asleep for a couple hours then woke up. By the second time I fell I asleep, I woke up and I was being carried out by Dean. "Good morning princess", he said as he put me down.

"Morning. So which room is yours", I asked. We were at the motel where he and Sam stayed at for a case. He told me Room 6, so I got my bag from the impala and followed Dean to the room.

We go in an I see a man sitting at a table on his laptop. "Cat, this my brother and your uncle, Sam", Dean says. Sam gets up and comes to me. "Hi, I'm Sam", he says while putting out his hand.

I say hi back and shake his hand. "So your younger than... Dean?", I asked. He laughs and says yeah. I turn to Dean, "What happened to you?", I asked trying not to burst out laughing.

"Oh shut up", he says. I hear a flutter and a man appears behind Dean. I jump and stand there shocked. "Cas how many times have I told you not to do that. Also, personal space Cas, back up", Dean says.

The man I assume is named 'Cas' backs up. It gets awkward because Dean and Cas are staring at each other.

"What are they doing", I whispered Sam.

"Staring".

" Do they do that a lot?".

"Yeah".

"Is my dad interested in men? Because they both look like they wanna kiss each other badly."

"I ask myself that questions everyday", he says.

Sam stops the awkward staring by fake coughing. Dean and 'Cas' turn around. "Okay, so Cat this is Cas. He is an... um.. angel of the lord", he says." "R-really? THATS FUCKING AWESOME!", I say. Sam was surprised. "Well she took that we'll."

Cas says hi and I say it back. "Um Dean, I need to speak to you and Sam. Alone", Cas says. Dean and Sam say okay in unison. "Wait here k?", Dean says. "Yeah".

• Dean's P.O.V. •

"K, what is it Cas?", I asked.

"It's about Cat. Angels and Demons are trying to find her, use her for information because... she's a supernatural creature."

"W-what?".

"I don't know what she is yet but she isn't safe with you both. Sorry but, you have to but her in an orphanage."

"WHAT! NO WAY! I JUST FOUND HER AND IM ALREADY LEAVING HER?!"

"It might be the right decision, Dean", Sam says.

I know it's right decision, I just don't wanna leave her. Just found her now I'm gonna leave her like I did years ago.

I finally agreed to the plan. I get her bags and put it in the impala. The hard thing was telling her about what we're doing. "Your gonna leave me?!", she yells. "I'm sorry but your not safe with us", I exclaim.

She doesn't say anything and just walks out to the impala and gets in. We drive to the orphanage called Miss Pattie's Home for Girls. We get there and see an old lady standing out side.

"Hello! You must be Cat", she says looking at my daughter. "You will be happy here!", she says. I tap Cat on the back and she turns around.

"I have to go", I say.

"Don't leave me here!", she says with watery eyes.

"Your not safe with us, I'm sorry".

She hugs me and I hug back tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, Dad". Her calling me dad was taking a stab to the heart. I let go of her and she gives Sam a hug saying goodbye.

Cat's P.O.V. •

Dean and Sam drove away. I started crying and dropped to the floor on my knees. The lady made me stand back up. We walked inside and she slammed the door.

"Let me show you your room, in the basement", she says as her eyes turn black. "Oh what's wrong? Looks like you've seen a monster", she says.

I rub my eyes and her eyes are back to normal. I was sure if she was a demon so I said 'Christo', I learned it from Sam. After I said it, she had a reaction a demon would. I pushed her and tried running to the door.

I didn't get far and she pulled me down to the floor and dragged me to the basement by my hair. I was kicking in screaming, it hurt like hell.

In the basement she put chains on my legs and feet. I tried getting them off but I couldn't. I kept screaming and it got the demon pissed so she kicked me in the face plus stomach.

I touch my face and blood was dripping from my forehead and nose. The demon walks back into the house leaving me in the cold dark basement.

I started crying then I heard something in front of me by the door. I can't see who it is but it's a man. He walks into the light, he was wearing a suit. He finally spoke.

"Hello darling".

_______________________________

Second chapter!

I would write more but I'm really sick ;((

So can you guess who that man is in the basement???

Have any suggestions? Just tell me!

Thanks for reading, love you all!

-

C