Epilogue

Medi stepped through the large halls of the top floors of the Knight Academy.. it was here on the topmost floors.. on the topmost towers of the massive building that floated above the city, as a symbol to all of Varismalia, that the King ruled from supreme..

The King, the most powerful Kaiju Wielder on the planet some said.. though there were rumors that he even could match the gods..

Rumors and heresay... that was how he felt anyways..

Next to him, walked his Superiors, Vanza and Solomon, carrying their own Kaiju with them..

"Calling a meeting at a time like this.." grumbled Medi as he stopped at the giant golden doors that led to the throne room.. "Honestly.."

"But it is smart at the same time.. what with Mira's sudden growth and with one of the Pseudo Gods being revealed to the public at large.. we need to discuss a strategy don't we!? Haha!" Hellbi exclaimed, exuberant as ever.

"Indeed." Vanza murmured. "It was surprising that she was able to unlock her power as a Pseudo God so soon.. though granted, she still lacks the ability to even control it.. and probably will for a while.. "

"Our main goal was to ensure that more Pseudo Gods wouldn't arise.. we knew that one of them would arrive in the form of one of Freyalvia's victims.. but.. " Solomon shook his head. "We could not predict that this would happen..  Cults will reform... new religions might be created.. chaos will ensue.."

"Does Mira perhaps know she never will regain her godhood?" Leonidal, Vanza's weapon asked.

"I doubt she even wants it back." said Medi. "She has none of Hadelies's memories.. and of course it's not uncommon for gods to be jealous of the fleeting nature of mortals.. it grants life purpose.  I think she's fine with what she has.."

"Even so.. she is powerful.. too powerful for her own good.." Vanza muttered as Solomon prepared to use the large dragon shaped knocker on the golden door.

After making several large echoing knocks, a voice was heard echoing from within. "Enter."

The great golden doors creaked open to reveal a massive cathedral-like throne room.. arches filled the ceiling, and between them, murals and frescoes of immense beauty..

The frescoes depicted pictures of massive beasts, larger than buildings, crushing ancient civilizations..

Not many knew about Kaiju's true forms. Many believed the name Kaiju came from the fact that those who wielded them fought like monsters, but this wasn't true.  The tale went that inside every single person, they possessed their own inner beast.. their anger and thirst for destruction.. that was the nature of intelligence.. of emotion.. there was always a darkness there... and when given form through mana.. they emerged.. and craved destruction.

Long ago, the gods were the first to discover this darkness. An unknown entity, with origins separate from the gods, used magic to give form to the darkness of the gods that ruled this sphere.

And form they gained... the gods transformed into tremendous terrible monsters.. the strongest of these were Freyalvia,  Hadelies, and Horgoth..

Freyalvia became plant-like beast whose roots reached deep into the earth, creating earth quakes.. wrenching the world up into turmoil.. bringing boiling magma to half the planet's surface..

Horgoth became a giant Daemon of hardened red scales, and massive brutish arms, crushing all in it's path.. flames trailing wherever it walked.

And Hadelies became a massive black dragon of malice.  Her wings were hurricanes, her breath was darkness.. and she soared above the planet and blackened the skies, covering the world in eternal night.