A Walk Through On: Handling Racist Jerks

Okay.. so.. how is life on the open road in Varismalia you might ask?

Well not so different from our world actually... long open highway road.. billboards of random stuff like "Jake's Magical Emporium for Elemental Sorcerers"  and "McDragon's Little Wyrm Meals come with a Free Toy."

There were even telephone poles with electrical wires believe it or not.. this world was looking more and more like a hybrid modern/futuristic tech and magic stuff type world. Like science fiction and fantasy together.. what would you call that? Science Fantasy? SciFa? Can we have a SciFa channel please? Hey I'm just saying it's an idea!

The telephone poles were a smooth white silver however, with pointy spear-like tops instead of the flat round ones from our world... and there seemed to be magic runes inscribed on their surfaces.

There were rest stops and gas stations just like any normal road trip.. all of them looking incredibly ordinary.. except I could see that the cars on the road and parked in the station all looked futuristic.. sleek and smooth.. with shining paint jobs and slit-like headlights, thin and unnoticeable except for when they were lit.. and they didn't seem to have tires.. but instead they had glowing magical runes on their bottoms which glowed and levitated them with a strange mystic feeling force.

Pretty cool.. I was digging the way magic had been sort of modernized. Overall I couldn't compare it to any video game I had ever played before..

I followed a GPS map which was projected from the touch pad on my cycle. But after a 3 hours of quiet riding, I found I couldn't feel the blood flowing from my butt cheeks into my legs anymore and decided it was time to make a pit stop.

I rolled into a gas station that looked ordinary enough, with a red and blue striped roof. A sign over the convenience Store entrance read  "Magi-Co"  in big sleek block letters

I guess that's what passed for branding fuel in this world.. and I soon realized that it wasn't exactly a 'gas station'.

Somebody had their magic car hooked up to one of those gas nozzles, only the pipe going into the nozzle wasn't black and rubber like most gas stations you see, but clear and transparent, so I could see what appeared to be glowing blue liquid going in..

"You think that's like.. liquified mana or something?" I muttered.

"Yes. I believe so." said Melia as I parked my bike next to one of the fueling stations. "I can sense the energy from inside.. and also some crystal elements.. I believe it's some sort of magic filled crystal which they crushed and liquified."

"Wow.. you know a lot."

"I can analyze an item's makeup given that I'm close enough." said Melia. "Can you take me with you?"

"What?" I said. "how would it look if I carried a giant demonic battle axe into a convenience store with me!? People would think I was here to slaughter somebody!"

"They don't seem too shaken up about bringing weapons.." said Melia.

I looked up and saw that there were a few people dressed in cool looking clothing, some armor, some had wizard-like robes and pointed hats.. one guy had a large club..  all of them carrying their weapons into the store.

Nearby I could see other Spark Cycles like my own, of differing colors, all parked in a straight line. Either this was a  very well equipped futuristic Biker Gang.. or yeah.. these were knights.