A Walk Through On: How to Make a Walk Through

"What are you making?"

I looked up from my hospital bed, where I was stuck for the 2nd time this week after getting the crap beaten out of me.. for the 2nd time this week.

Vel was sitting at the foot of my bed, smiling. Her arm was in a sling and there were some bandages wrapped around her head.

I have to admit, Vel isn't just abnormally strong. Her durability is at monster levels.. it's kinda scary.

"She said she wanted to write a book about what happened to her.. so that other people in the same situation can find things a little easier." said Melia from where she was propped next to me. "But I read it.. and really it feels more like a novel than an instruction guide.. or a silly diary."

"D.. Diaries are stuff girls make! This is a journal!" I stammered, gripping the Mirror Screen Laptop I had been typing on.

"Mira.. you ARE a girl." said Vel. "Remember..?"

"Oh yeah.. darn.." I muttered.

"By the way." said Vel. "How much do you remember about yesterday?"

"All of it." I said. "I've... tried to get Melia to do the whole Axe Scythe thing again.. but no matter how we try, we have no idea how we did it at all.. it's like something trapped inside us broke free.."

Vel folded her arms. "Well, from what I can gather.. Meliava The Great Abyss was the Kaiju of Hadelies according to legend. Together they ruled over the Land of Cherry Blossoms and the Deep Abyss, the dark pit where the dead are king, and Nameless Things that are Older than the Gods dwell... Nameless Ancients for short."

"Am... am I really a god? Was I never even Steven Mathews to begin with?" I said.

"I think.. and this is just a theory... that you thought that Freyalvia would never suspect you if you were another gender.. and you knew you would never get your full godly power back, so it was better just to live out the rest of your existence as a human. So you wiped your own memories.. switched bodies and was reborn."

"But the disguise worked too well." said Rime from where she was holstered on Vel's hip. "Freyalvia really didn't suspect she was bringing Hadelies back when she found you in that world. "

"So I'm the one who got screwed over.. not her.." I said. "She accidentally brought me out of hiding and screwed me.."

"I wouldn't say that." said Vel. "I think she screwed herself honestly. If I know anything about how magic works, it's that certain acts can bring back things that were thought lost forever. While she didn't turn you back into a god... bringing you back here awakened your inner nature as a demon.. and that allowed a catalyst to bring back Melia from deep within you.. she gave you Kaiju Powers.. or.. the traces that remained.. and that, overall, screwed her. "

Vel smiled "Understand Mira? She's afraid of you... you.. a mere mortal now.. no longer a goddess... somebody who could normally never stand against the gods.. you scare her.. amusing don't you think? And.. when a god fears somebody.. there's usually a good reason..

"OOOH! That's good." I said as I typed the quote down. "I'm keeping that in there.. "

"You're writing what I said?" said Vel.

"As well as everything else I ever remember you saying.. it was gold!" I said.

Vel reached over and scrolled over the cover of my journal and read the title I had typed on it. "The Ultimate Gamer's Guide.  Really now?"

"That's who I am at heart... the title Solomon gave me... Gamer Girl." I said.  "I'm a gamer.. and this is how a gamer managed to survive in this world. There are other people from my world who are here, lost and confused, possible survivors of Freyalvia's stupid antics.. or current sufferers of it.. and they're going to need tips from somebody who is experienced in this.."