Finale Pt 2

After 20 minutes of walking and chatting in the cable cars, the entire group arrived at the lodge. It was nice and big black oak lodge with 3 floors, the second one hosting a balcony with a few chairs and tables. From the outside they could see inside the lodge. The entire group was in shock as they looked inside to see new chairs, a large TV, a large kitchen, a Theater room and enough bedrooms for everyone, each room having their own bathroom.

Josh walked up to the front door of the lodge, everyone following behind him chatting. He picked up the keys from under the mat and unlocked the front door. 

"Now Before we go in guys.. What are we gonna do?!"

Then everyone in sync yelled out "PARTY LIKE PORN STARS!" a few birds flew out from their trees most likely disturbed by the noise around them. The group shared a laugh as Josh pushed open the door letting the group roam around inside.

Everyone gasped at the sight of the lodge. They could see it from the outside, but going inside and experiencing it for themselves was even better. The smell of Cinnamon Pine cones filled the air around the lodge making everyone happy. 

"Your parents have outdone it again Josh..~" Sam said smiling and patting his back. Josh looked over at her and did nothing but give her a big hug.

"I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you coming into my life again..~" Sam smiled at Josh's comment and hugged him back refusing to let him go.

"Hey love birds are we gonna watch this movie or not?!" Mike shouted at the two making everyone else in the room laugh.

"Oh right right!" Josh said breaking the hug, Sam more flustered than ever followed behind him. Everyone was sitting on the couch waiting for the movie to start. Since Christmas was near the group decided to watch Home Alone. 

7 HOURS LATER

After Home Alone the group Decided to watch a few more movies, eat dinner then set off too bed. The only light in the lodge was from a few lamps on the wall and the fire under the mantle where the TV was. The lodge was quiet in a nice way. Everyone was asleep in their own rooms. Except Sam. She was struggling to sleep. Being in a lodge in winter brought back some bad memories. She already had major PTSD from the previous lodge incident. She jumped up from her bed, her hair in a messy bun and tears streaming down her face.

She curled up into a ball for a few minutes to stop the tears from leaking down her cheek. She felt safe at this lodge, but something inside her didn't feel right. She felt as if she was a host to a chestburster. She sighed and layed back down looking at the ceiling. She grabbed her pillow and silently walked out of her room. All Sam was wearing was a long light pink shirt that says "Leave me Alone" and a pair of her underwear, with no bra under her shirt.

She walked over to Josh's room and slowly opened the door. Josh was sleeping outside of the bed-sheets wearing nothing but a pair of black boxer briefs. Sam quietly closed the bedroom door and get in bed next to Josh, cuddling up next to him. She put her leg onto Josh's chest and started to drift off feeling safe.

Josh started waking up and look at Sam and kissed the top of her forehead. 

"Whats wrong Sammy..?" Josh said softly stroking her hair.

"I just had a nightmare.. PTSD ruins everything.. I needed someone to cuddle with.." Sam said kissing his neck.

Josh nodded his head and looked at her with a little smirk.

"I know how to get your mind off that..~" Josh said reaching down sliding his hand up Sam's shirt giving her a small moan. Soon Josh has started rubbing her breast gently making her moan quietly. She started reaching her hand down his boxer and started rubbing his shaft

"Hmm Sammy...~" Josh moaned quietly.

30 MINS LATER 

Josh got off Sam and laid down next to her sweating, his shaft covered in cum, his underwear was pulled down slightly and he chuckled

"That- was hot..~" Josh said still panting

"Y-Yea you fucked me crazy..~" Sam said panting, resting her head on his chest. Josh grabbed his blanket and pulled over him sightly covering only his ass and his shaft.

"Goodnight hotty~" Josh whispered in Sam's ear making her blush. She rolls her eyes and kisses his lips.

"Night dork~" Sam said as she drifted off to sleep

(Next chapter will POSSIBLY be the final chapter!"