She's Alive

Ashley looked into Sam's pale eyes with terror and shock. Sam could tell Ashley was about to scream and scream she did.

"Oh my god! Sam!! CHRIS, MIKE, JESS COME HERE NOW!!" Sam couldn't keep her body supported anymore. Blood was now streaming out of her body and tears quickly left her eyes.

"Help.." That was all Sam said as she collapsed on the floor, Chris, Mike and Jess now rushing in to see what had happened.

"Oh my god!"

"What in the hell..!"

"S-Sam!! Oh god oh god oh god!!" Everyone was in a panic at what they had saw. Jess ran over to the phone and dialed the police and started talking to them in a frantic manner. "Quick get her inside!" Ashley commanded. Mike picked Sam up and carried her over to the couch, while Chris ran down the hall to find medical supplies.

"How could've this happened?! Did she jump through glass..?!" Mike looked at her cuts and noticed a few shards in her skin. "God... I think she might've.." "Shit!" Ashley said frustrated. Chris ran downstairs carrying a ton of medical supplies, including Hydrogen Peroxide.

"I got the stuff!"

"I've called the police they'll be here in 10 minutes!" Panic started to flood the house as the gang panicked not knowing what to do. Soon everyone's eyes were focused on Mike as he realized what was going on. Sam wasn't breathing. Mike started to preform CPR. "Don't die on us! Not know!" The color in Sam's face had started to fade away as Mike started to get more aggressive. He wasn't going to let his friend die. Not after what happened today.

After a while of trying Mike stopped, his hands now covered in blood. "Mike... I think.. She's gone..." Jess was right about this. It was a fact that no one could deny. Ashley turned over to the door to see the red and blue lights flashing consistently outside. A few police cars started showing up along with an ambulance. Ashley opened the door, letting the cops and paramedics inside. It wasn't long before the Paramedics swept her away and the location of her attackers was revealed from her mumbles.

The group was questioned for a bit about The attack but they didn't know what had happened. they would be getting a call from them after a few hours to confirm the news about Sam. After the police left everyone sat in silence, Mike covered In blood. He was questioned the most. Jessica Was frantic and wasn't questioned for very long. Ashley kept her calm and talked calmly. Chris was the same as Ashley.

No small talk was made between anyone. A few glances were taken but nothing else happened from there on out. Until The silence was broken when the main house phone rang. Jessica stood up, everyone's eyes now focused on her as she picked up the phone and answered. 3 Hours had passed since The Police had left.

"Yes..?.... Okay..... Yes I understand completely...." A few moments of silence passed again until Jess covered her mouth in shock. "Yes..! You can call back in the morning..!" The police hung up and Jess put down the phone and fell onto her knees sighing with relief.

"What..? What did they say..?" Chris said as he stood up. Jess regained herself and got back up, took a deep breath and spoke.

"She's Alive"