Sexual Tension

WARNING: SMUT AND SEXUAL WORDS. READ AT OWN RISK

One thing lead to another after the kiss. The kiss started to become more passionate than ever. They felt the heat and tension in their bodies rise up as their make out session went perfectly smoothed, Hands roaming wherever they wanted. Sam Even let Josh grope her. He gently slid his hands up her chest and gently rubbed her rack, Sam giving out a soft moan.

No we can't do this here Josh had thought to himself. So he picked up Sam by her ass and carried her up to the bedroom. "Where are you taking me?~" Sam asked in a sexual voice.

"A place where we can moan as loud as we want~"Josh purred sexually into her ear, making her giggle. Josh opened the door to his room and had instantly pinned Sam down to the bed. She playfully struggled as Josh tried to remove her jacket with his teeth. 

"Settle down cupcake~"Josh said Sexually as he glided his hand up her shirt to unbuckle her bra. Sam willingly let him perform this task. She was going to let him do anything to her body. Sam grabbed Josh's head and pulled it down so she could nibble on his neck to make him moan.

"I'll make your sexual desires come true..~" Sam sexually whispered into his ear. Josh moaned and rubbed his groin through his pants to make him hard "Fuck.. Sammy you're already making my cock hard!~" Sam giggled at Josh and whispered back into his ear, "That's the point~" Josh pulled his shirt off revealing his chest, Sam blushing harder than ever.

"Holy fuck you're ripped!~" Sam said as she caressed his chest, making him moan a few times. "Fuck keep doing that baby.." Sam could tell Josh was horney as hell right now. While Josh was busy moaning Sam got him to flip over so she was on top.

"Dominating already?~" Josh said sexually as he put his hands behind his head. Sam Slowly pulled off her shirt revealing her rack to Josh. She could feel his cock through his pants get harder with everything she did to him. She laid on his chest and started to lick his nipples which made him moan loudly.

"God Sammy it feels good right there..!" Josh gripped her head giving her a signal that he wanted more. While Sam was licking his Chest, Josh started to grope and spank her ass.

"You've got a hot ass..!~"Josh slide his hand down to her pants, unzipping them, revealing her black lace panties.

"I see you got access to my private area~" Sam said wiping the sweat from her head. Both of them had been sweating since this whole thing had started. He started to play with her pussy, gently rubbing it until he slid his fingers in which made her scream Josh's name in pleasure.

"Ah FUCK Josh!~" Sam moaned and gripped onto his chest. Josh smirked and kept fingering her adding two more in to make her scream ever so louder.

"J-Joshua!!~ A-Ah FUCK!~" Sam felt herself come to climax on Josh's fingers. He rubbed a bit more and pulled out, licking the cum off his fingers.

"Hmm..~ Now my turn~" Josh said as he unzipped his pants revealing his black boxer briefs, with the outline of a boner. Sam sat by the foot of the bed, Josh's cock practically in her face. She started to rub his cock to tease him. Josh moaned and gripped the bed sheets. Sam instantly knew that he was sensitive in his cock so this gave Sam the upper hand.

Keeping his boxer briefs on, she pulled his long cock out and looked at in surprise. "What?~ Too big for little Sammy?~" While this was true Sam wasn't going to let him know. Sam could tell his dick was bigger than normal size. She started to lick the precum off the tip to tease him.

"Sammy please suck it..!~" 

"Alright if you say so..~" Sam teased the tip a little bit longer and eventually deepthroated, his cock not fully fitting in her Mouth. Josh instantly moaned and threw his head back in pleasure.

"Oh fuuuuuck Sammy..~" Josh was sweating hot and gripped the bedsheets and would sometimes thrust to to get his full member into her mouth.

Sam gripped onto his legs, His underwear still under his dick. Sam started to pick up the pace and could feel his cock twitch letting her know he was going to release.

"S-Sammy! I'm close! Keep sucking oh fuuuck.!" Sam kept sucking until she felt Josh release into her mouth. He released so much, most of it dripped out of her mouth when she couldn't swallow it all. He let go of the bed panting.

"That made me feel sooo good..~"Josh said sexually while patting Sam's head. "But I still have a hella amount of cum left to release~" Sam knew EXACTLY was going to happen next She climbed back up onto the bed and positioned herself on top of his hard dick.

"Are you sure you wanna Do this Josh? Because I don't want you to regret anythin-" Josh interrupted her while rubbing his groin to make sure he was still hard.

"Sammy... We both need this a lot.. I've never felt so good in my life time.." Sam nodded in agreement and Slowly lowered herself onto his cock. It deeply penetrated her pussy making her moan and squeeze Josh's hand.

"Just.. move when you're ready.." Josh had threw his head back again. This was his first time having Sex. After a few minutes of adjusting, Sam started to travel up and down his shaft, making her moan and Josh.

"Yea fuck baby! The feels soo good!~" Sam moaned and started going faster, Making herself more red than ever. 

"Who's your daddy baby?!~" Josh yelled loudly at Sam while panting and moaning. She replied you are and kept going. After a few more minutes Josh felt himself release a lot of cum into her, Making her scream in pleasure.

"Gah fuck!~"Josh yelled as he pulled out cuming a bit more. He panted and laid down not even bothering to pull his underwear backup. Sam then plopped down next to him panting.

"i've never experience something as good as this..~ It felt so big~" Sam said sexually, her head resting on Josh's chest.

"Glad you liked it~ You are such a good sucker~" Josh hugged his lover and feel asleep next to her, his final words before drifting off were "I LOVE YOU"

(POSSIBLY MY LONGEST CHAPTER YET! GEE.. And it's smut..But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter! Next chapter will be out later today! So stay tuned!)