Cookie Word: Bullying(For Everyone)

I wanted to post this since I wanted to be aware of it and to take it seriously. Since the generation right now is actually advance and that the type of bullying of cause and effect is different right now.

Source page is: http://kidshealth.org/parent/emotions/behavior/bullies.html

Most kids have been teased by a sibling or a friend at some point. And it's not usually harmful when done in a playful, friendly, and mutual way, and both kids find it funny. But when teasing becomes hurtful, unkind, and constant, it crosses the line into bullying and needs to stop.

Bullying is intentional tormenting in physical, verbal, or psychological ways. It can range from hitting, shoving, name-calling, threats, and mocking to extorting money and possessions. Some kids bully by shunning others and spreading rumors about them. Others use social media or electronic messaging to taunt others or hurt their feelings.

It's important to take bullying seriously and not just brush it off as something that kids have to "tough out." The effects can be serious and affect kids' sense of safety and self-worth. In severe cases, bullying has contributed to tragedies, such as suicides and school shootings.

................................................

        Bullying has actually escalated, as like the technologies that started evolving and new technologies are being introduced. Exposure to tv.s and stuff makes children as young as an elementary become aware of a few things.

                If you are being bullied or if you have a relative or someone you know is being bullied, do please help them. This does affect them emotionally until it lead to physical(they start feeling sick, like head aches) and to the mentality. This could cause some future behaviours they could develop in the future or something that could shape a few of their future self and also add up to their perspective.

For those whom you know are being bullied, this includes verbally(like constant teasing):

Do as much as possible take action on it but don't do something as rush as like telling the teacher suddenly. First speak with the person, you have to be someone who is willing to open up a conversation. Start with basic conversations. Secondly if he/she willingly opened up, try speaking to the school guidance councelor, but see to it that you are with him or her, especially if the guidance councilor is oppoiste his/ her gender( if the guidance councilor is a guy). Check up on him/her. Or if you know someone whom you could trust issues like this, try asking him/her on what part you could do. I would like to also add up, you are still a human, so do things on what you are capable, be humble, don't be someone who thinks that you're a savior.

For those who are being bullied:

          It's best if you have someone you trust that you could confide. If you want to go to the guidance councelor, you could actually but if you want to feel comfortable opening up, bring someone with you. Especially for girls, just in case. I am not saying that your school guidance councelor is some( whatever comes into mind), we don't know how this world works, plus I wanted safety.

        Okay so that's all. I would like to add up something, I am not majoring in psychology nor am I someone perfect ,knowing all that situation and stuff. I have experienced it when I was in elementary. It was still maybe fine during those days but right now the generation has changed. I just want to help as much as possible with the limited abilities and resources and I would love to help via through posting here and hopefully reaching out to others.         

        Lastly, I would like to advice everyone, be careful of your words, I too had to be reminded quite often.

        By the way, if those none of the above cannot work. The best is prayer, a strong prayer coming from your heart. Tell God everything and ask from him help. You need someone to talk to? Find some place that no one comes to or some quiet place and talk to GOD.

 I am also here to listen. Just message me :)