Cookie Day: Life Beats

So today was a day for Life Beats Youth Night in our church here in Baguio City Philippines. :)

        Sharing:

        When your life beats it means you're alive but when it goes like ---------- then that means you're dead.

        Life isn't fair and it sucks. Words are hurtful. The world is filled with darkness.

        But let me ask you this, "What if GOD gave you something so special that neither death nor anything could take it away. Are you willing to take it? Are you willing to give up everything unto him?"

        The world is dark, we think there is no hope but actually there is. Have you watched some movies or heard some christians who are sick and dying just accept and that its fine. They look tough and that they haven't blamed God. Some even blame God for everything.

        I'll tell you this. There is hope, love and faith in this chaotic dark world. Which will you choose death of a soul burning in hell forever and by the way no life over there. Which is which? The world is just half the experience of the physical body.

Still not getting it?

        Would you like to live even after you die? It means that even if this body dies in earth our spirtual/soul life will live and even live in the place that God will create once this ends. So which is which?

        There is light in the darkness of each and everyone's life.

        "Now let me ask this again. "What if God offered you something so special that neither death nor anything could take. Are you willing to take it? Are you willing to give up everything unto him?"

        And that your life is so important to him. That everyday, every hour, every minute and every second he is calling out to you.

        "Will you wait for that life beat to end?"

        Note: So I've got this story called "My Butterly" I've actually compiled a few of the Bible verse and a few explanation. It is just a short story. But let me tell you this I am also a person, meaning I ain't perfect. Searching for answers, it takes a challenge to read the Bible but never forget to pray first to God seeking wisdom. :)