Cookie Note

So hey guys how are we doing? Thanks for reaching to this point.

     So here is the good news and well not so bad news.

    Good news is there are still more upcoming cookies.

    Bad news is it make take quite a while for me to bring up the cookies :(

   So slow updates.

   I have got classes next week, hopefully I would be able to enroll by then.

   I still have to walk some papers this week for me to enroll. I have a tiny bit problem on that so it's taking a while for me to enroll and don't forget the weather over here right now.

    And plus I have to concentrate on a fantasy genre story that I have to actually complete this month. It's for a cetain contest actually.

    Anyways, I'll try my best to bring more recipes of cookies. Hope you are all still up for more ^_^

    Sa mga filipinos hello, salamat sa pagbabasa sa ibang mga filipino topics. Hope you are still up for more. Sorry kung yung iba sa inyo di carry pure english. Dibale na I'll try to add more filipino messages pa.

   So while on the wait. I would like to introduce my stories while on the wait.Do visit my profile to check it out

   "My Butterfly"

   -Complete, Short Story

   -Teen Fiction, Heart warming, Slice of Life, Friendship

   Astrid and Hope have been best friends ever since their second year of high school.

   Astrid compares her best friend to a butterfly ever since she has met her.

   But why a butterfly?

.....................

    Lost And Found

    -On Hold

    -Teen Fiction, Slice Of Life, Hope

      Meet Iris, a 4th Year High School Student(note: Senior and last year of High School), known for her good grades, simple beauty and great personality in her class. She got a lot of admirers and haters inside and outside the class. But they don't know her personally, because beneath her life is someone who hates her own life, the world and no hope to believe in.

     Until a chance of meeting with the next door class' popular guy. Could this be her special one that would light her life? And what is the reason for Iris hate?

      Follow Iris story of how this chance of meeting could lead to changes and maybe save her.

......................

    "The Storm Keeper"

     -On Going, I think I'll put this on hold but I am hoping to continue this do please still check it out.

    -Fantasy, Adventure

     The night of a sudden storm, was the day that Elane's twin children were born. The day, that each of this children's destiny starts. What are they destined to be?

......................

    "The Dark King's Light"

     -On Going, Short Story, Supposedly complete but I am reuploading the chapters one at a time.

    -Fantasy, Romance

He fell for the Light but he can't love so freely because of his responsibility and the outcome, if ever another world's rule were to be discovered.He doesn't want to take the risk of the peace he had to create for the world of six elements. Love or responsibility? Will he risk it?

.....................

Do please check those out in the meantime if any of it is fitted to your genre or if any of it catches your reading senses. Thank You!!! I hope all of you will be patient. I'll try my best to bring more cookies over here.

Anyways, byes :3

12:00 am. My goodness. Got to sleep. Nightz to everyone.

Have A Blessed Day To All Of You ^_^