Cookie Play: A Ballerina In A Snow Globe

Have you ever felt pressure?

     Have you ever tried being someone else?

     Have you ever felt that everything must be perfect?

     When you forgot to enjoy

     When you forgot of your life

     When you can't see that you are being a ballerina spinning inside a snow globe.

     And sometimes having your life being controlled.

....................

    We could never be perfect.

    Have you ever seen something perfect?

   Well if you have then there is still and always still a flow

   You still think that there is still something perfect?

   Well some don't think it is perfect.

   Because there isn't anything perfect.

   Even us, because we are still humans.

   We have emotions.

....................

     It is in our choice to break the glass.

    Each of us has our own reasoning.

    If you felt that you are hurting yourself,

   To the point you are like that ballerina spinning in a snow globe.

   Or as if you are becoming someone reaching to the point you must be perfect in the eyes.

   You want to break free?

   You are scared that no one would be there for you?

   Don't be.

   You never know.

   You are still human.

    There is always and always at least someone who will be there for you.

   It is up to you if you would shatter your world

   If it is already hurting you to the point you are almost breaking.

   Shatter....

Author's Note: I would like to say. Do things in a good way when you feel it :)

    I would like to add a few of my opinions based on a few of myself before.

    I actually hurt myself when I tried being someone I am not. To the point I was lost with my own identity.

    I also thrive to reach my own expectation to be acknowledge.

    Breaking free from something is actually hard. The decision is up to you.

     If you think it is "good"

    If it will help others. I wanted to add this for others who are in a status hierarchy.  For those who want to help someone who is treated harshly.

    If it gives a light feeling to the heart.

    I just want to say you are you. You are also human. You have to know you also have freedom.

   But sometimes you have to careful too, if you have like an overprotective parent who is like controlling your life or reaching your expectation. Just tell them truthfully.

   Deal things with care and through any other way you could think off. But know that there is an outcome to whatever decision your making.

    But anyways we are still human, nothing is a perfect outcome. :) Learn to accept.

    I don't know if my messages are ever right. One thing is for sure, I just want to share inspiring and helpful messages and I am a human who wants too^_^

   I won't mind if you'd share any messages through commenting about this main topic.

   Don't forget to drop a vote which is the star button.

   Follow this by adding it to your library or reading list ^_^