A unique business

Începe de la început

"I didn't need as long as I thought," he replied.

"I don't know how you feel about steak fajitas. I thought we could have something different," I suggested as I stirred both pans.

"Do you need any help?" He asked me.

"If you want to get the flour tortillas out of the fridge and some dishes down, that would be great," I mentioned. I continued to cook.

"I can do that," he replied. He did as I suggested. He placed the plates on the table, grabbed the pack of tortillas out of the fridge, and opened them. Pulling them out, I watched him set them on a plate and warmed them in the microwave while I finished cooking.

We grabbed our plates, dished the mixture of meat and vegetables onto them. I carried the plate of tortillas to the table. I also grabbed some glasses and something to drink from the fridge. Sitting down at the table, we both started eating.

"Wow, this is great," he complimented me as we ate.

"Nothing beats a home-cooked meal," I mentioned as I ate.

"Where did you learn how to cook?"

"I learned when I was younger. Since my father would rather enjoy a bottle of booze than take care of me, I had to learn how to do it for myself," I answered. I went back to eating. I didn't want to discuss my pathetic excuse of a father if you can refer to him that way. I saw him as someone that gave me half of his DNA. My mother was no better.

I remember trying to track her down after becoming an escort since I had the money to do so. It was like she vanished. All I knew was her name, was Alayna, other than that, I knew little more about her. All I wanted to know was, why did she abandon me? I realized then that I had no family except for Joe and Rafe when I couldn't locate her.

"Lacey," I heard a voice mention my name, breaking me from my trip down memory lane. I looked at Vincent as he said, "You don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"I prefer not to if you don't mind?" I replied as he nodded. "You don't discuss your family much. Why?"

"I don't talk to my family, so there isn't much to discuss. We haven't spoken since my sister's funeral. They blame me for her death, and I blame them," he explained without going further into detail.

"I guess our families both screwed us," I commented as he looked at me and smiled.

"Irony at its best," he remarked as I continued to eat. "You won't have to worry about John Stanley anymore."

I looked at him, confused. "Why?"

"I bought him out along with his investors when the investors wouldn't accept my deal. Then turn them into securities for fraud," he answered as I looked at him bewildered.

"Is this because of me?"

"Part of it, but I've never cared for John's tactics. Everything with him is unethical. The business may be a cutthroat career, but power corrupts. I also remembered what you said. I placed all lower-level employees within another extension of my company. They maintain employment along with their benefits packages and pay," he explained. I continued to eat.

"You don't seem surprised," he mentioned as I finished chewing my food before answering.

"It's a smart business move, moving unilateral and incorporating valuable employees. I've met many business people that explained what an intelligent move was and what wasn't. Plus, I attended many business meetings. You learn a lot when people don't think you're listening or too stupid to understand. I may know how to fuck, but I'm also intelligent," I replied as he leaned back and studied me.

I barely made it out of high school because no one bothered to sit down and help me. Rafe and Joe helped me learn subjects I should have already learned. Joe taught me math, while Rafe taught me how to read better and comprehend the material. I became educated and could carry on a conversation with the men I encountered if required.

Vincent

I studied Lacey; she knew what she's saying. She understood the business better than anyone. The fact she could also carry on a conversation without stammering is a plus.

Most women annoyed me when they spoke. They either couldn't form coherent sentences or had that pitch of their voice that could drive them mad. Thinking back to Victoria, I don't know what I saw in her.

She had no intelligence. A book was a foreign concept. If she was shopping or attending social functions, she was happy. She seemed like the woman I could fall in love with, but she wasn't. Even though I was furious about catching her with Channing, I also felt relief. It saved me from having to look like the bastard who dumped her. She gave me a reason to dump her.

Studying Lacey, I saw how she appreciated things. She didn't need to rely on other's money since she has her own. Well, until our month was over since I froze all her assets at the moment. She didn't back down from me or press me for personal information. She could hold an intelligent conversation with me, which were things I noticed. The fact she's fantastic in bed is a bonus, but not the goal.

Today felt good, having done what I did. To finally take power away from people that abused it and give it back to people that deserved it felt right. Loyalty was everything to me; without it, we were all destined to destroy each other.

After we finished eating, I helped her clean up, then had some fun. I needed a release, and she was more than happy to oblige, except we didn't make it to the bedroom. I stood there as she got on her knees, undoing my pants, and pulling out my rigid member. I watched as she slid her mouth onto it, feeling her wet tongue swirl around it and her fiery breath relaxing me.

I placed my hands on her head as it bobbed back and forth. I thrust inside her mouth until I hit the back of her throat without hearing her gag. She knew how to give fellatio. She continued to work me over. I started thrusting faster, letting out a deep groan as I released into her mouth and her sucking me dry.

When she released me, I looked down to see her wipe her mouth with her fingertips.

"I thought we could change it up," she smirked as I looked at her while a smile crept on my lips. She stood up as I made up my pants.

"I have no objections to changing things," I replied as she smiled at me. That was the thing about Lacey. I never had to suggest to her to incorporate activities to spice things up. She did that on her own. It was something that intrigued me about her.