Chapter 23: Mexico: Bull Fighter

(Your POV)

It was your (age) birthday and you were very excited to know where you were going to celebrate. Your friends didn't tell you where you were going because they wanted to surprise you. The whole drive to your destination, you kept hounding them about the surprise until they said. "We're here!" "Ooh, ooh, ooh! Can I take off my blindfold yet?!" "No." One of them said blankly. You sulked as they helped you out of the car. You heard music when you came in. It was loud and you heard female screams and smelled strong colonge. "Is this a club?" You asked sternly. "Not just any club..." Your friend said, pulling the blindfold off. "It's a strip club!" You glared at your friends and stormed out. "What? Is it something I said?" Your friend asked. A tall man with black hair, tan skin, a well toned body, and a sexy bullfighting outfit. He stopped and looked at you and then came to you when he heard you crying. "What's the matter chica?" You sniffled and looked into his chocolate brown eyes. "G-go away." You sobbed. He just stood next to you quietly. You noticed and moved away. "I said leave me alone." You said, moving away from the man. He followed you. "Please señorita, what is wrong?" You sniffled once more. "M-my friends took me here for my birthday and I told them I didn't want to go to a place like this because it makes me uncomfortable." He patted your back in comfort. "What's your name?" "______." He smiled. "It's nice to meet you ______. My name is Juan." You were silent. "What do you want? Why are you bothering me?" "I only want to cheer you up." "Well, thanks for trying but it's not working. Now while you excuse me, I'm gonna leave. Have a nice day." He stopped you before you went to the door to go inside to get your friends to take you home. "No, I wanna spend time with you chica." "No, I don't want you to, now leave me alone!" Juan pulled you into a mysterious room with red, white, green, and yellow lights with Mexican romantic music on the radio. "No, I'm not having sex with you Juan so just give it up!" "No _____, I'm not here for sex, I want to just talk ok? Trust me." His chocolate eyes looked into your e/c ones. His were full of worry. "Listen _____, I understand you don't want to be here, but I want you to because....." "Because why?" You asked dully. He kisses you full on your lips. The handsome man wrapped his arms around your waist and not long after, your arms were around his neck. You then put your hand on his well toned bare chest as he kissed you. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance. You let him explore every nook amd cranny. He squeezed your butt, making you jump and break the kiss. "What is it my love?" "I-I...." He kissed you again before placing you on the bed softly. He towered over you and looked deep into your eyes. "Te amo _____. I know it sounds crazy because we just met, but when I saw you outside earlier today, I just fell in love with you. In my mind I said, I wanna be with that girl, I want her to be mine." You blushed. "Now, get some sleep. Because tomorrow we have a big day. We're going to have so much fun." He laid down behind you and held your waist and whispering sweet nothings to you in Spanish until you went to sleep. His words made you melt like butter, the way they rolled off his yummy, pink tongue. Mmmmm, I want him forever! You thought. You were getting aroused by his charm and personality. Oh ______, one day you will become my wife and a future mamá to my niños. He thought.

-Timeskip-

You were living in a nice, wonderful home with (# of children) and your handsome husband, Juan at the dinner table eating f/f and sharing your day with your loved ones.

-After dinner-

"I was thinking about something today my love." "What is it babe?" You asked. "I was thinking how lucky I was to see you that day at the strip club." He said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. "Really?" "Si. And I am most thankful that you are my wife." You blushed as he kissed your cheek. "I'm am glad I married you my sweet." You said turning to face your unusually handsome husband. You put your arms around his neck and swayed side to side slowly, inching closer to him. "Te amo Juan." "Yo tambíen quiero ______ now, bésame." You giggled as you obeyed your husband and kissed his sexy lips deeply. The rest of that night, you two love birds relived your honeymoon night. (Wink, wink ;D)

Hallo everyone! I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I haven't been updating this story, it was because I was super busy with the crap I have to do and so here is your present from me! :3 Your welcome my babies!