Chapter 12: Russia: S&M Master

This is for a wonderful girl! Follow her @ HoNkHonKMoFo_1

(Emily's POV)

"Oh my god Chloe, this is so wonderful! These guys are so cute! Now I know where to go to find hot men!" We both giggled. We see a tall, really light blonde man walking our way. He had BDSM gear on with a whip in his hand. I looked at Chloe with a smile on my face. We jumped when he slammed the whip on the table. "H-hello sir....Is there a problem?" He smiled seductively. Chloe bumped ny arm with her elbow twice then left to go flirt with the boys at the bar. He snatched me out of my chair and held me close to his body. His violet eyes looked deep into my blue ones. "You are one beautiful sunflower." "T-thanks. What's your name?" "My name is Ivan. What is your name?" "Emily." "Mmmmm, such a beautiful name." He said as he twirled a piece of my blonde hair. He chuckled softly. He picked me up bridal style to a room. "Where are we going?" "You'll see." When we got into the room, he placed me in a bed that was so comfortable, I didn't want to move. He got on top of me and began to suck on my neck, trying to give me hickies. I let out a soft moan as he sucked on my neck, and triggered him to keep going. All of a sudden he stopped. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to, I... um.. You're scared of me aren't you?" "W-well you gave me quite a scare when you came to my table moments ago, but other than that I'm not scared of you.... I find you very attractive actually." I said with a smile. His amethyst eyes lit up when they looked into my blue ones. They were full of tears. "Awwwwwww, Ivan don't cry, I like you just the way you are." He hugged me tightly, still crying on my shoulder. "Hey Ivan." "Da?" "How about me and you go get some coffee or have dinner together sometime." I said as I pulled out a piece of paper with my number on it. He stopped crying immediately. He looked deeply into my eyes as I wiped his tears away. I leaned in close and gave his lips a gentle kiss. He kissed back gently and pulled me onto his lap, making me straddle him. "Ya lyublyu tebya Emily." "Ya tozhe tebya lyublyu Ivan." He hugged me tightly as I did the same to him. "I'll always love you my sunflower." He said softly. "Me too." He kissed me passionately then pulled me onto the bed with him, holding me tight. Moments later, we both fell into a deep sleep.

(Chloe's POV)

"Where the hell is Emily?!"