(L)Chapter 5:Prussia: Policeman

And for now on I am going to warn you when there is a lemon coming up ok? So this one is a lemon. And I will put an L in the chapter, letting you know this is a lemon.

You sat down at the table playing a game on your phone since all the cute guys were taking a break from being sexy. Because being sexy is a very hard job. You sighed in boredom. You kinda wished that your friends were here to keep you company, but they were being party poopers. Just then, you see a shadow right in front of you. "Kesesesesese, hallo liebe, mein name is Gilbert und jou are under arrest for being extremely sexy!" A little yellow bird hopped on his head and tweeted. You smiled. "Hi Gilbert, I'm _______ by the way." He grinned seductively at you. "Vell _______, I'm afraid jou'll have to come vith me." He said carrying you to a different room. This room had black and white lights and behind the pole was a neon light that said awesome. "Ok liebe, drop zhose panties, I must check und see if jou have any veapons on jou." You rolled your e/c eyes. "Gil-" You didn't get to finish your sentence because ehe pressed his lips onto yours. He chuckled. He held out a pair of handcuffs and wiggled them around in front of your pretty face. "Now, ve can do zhis zhe hard vay, or zhe easy vay. But I vould prefer zhe hard vay because zhat is how I vant to fuck jou...." He got behind you and groped your breasts then whispered in your ear. "Hard." His behavior sent shivers up your spine. You wanted him now. You turned around and attacked his lips passionately. He smiled onto the kiss then pushed you on the bed. He immediately got on top of you. You looked into his beautiful crimson eyes as he stared into your e/c ones. "Oh _______, vhen I am finished vith jou, jou'll forget how to valk." "Oh yeah?" "Ja." He attacked your lips this time. The two of you fought for tongue dominance until he won. Of course he would, he's zhe awesome Prussia! Then his hands made their way to your breasts, carressing them roughly. You let out a small moan. He looked at you with surprise and then removed your shirt and bra off your chest. You covered your breasts with your arms. "Don't hide from me liebe, jou're schön." You blushed as he pried your arms away from your chest. He looked at your breasts as if he was in a beer heaven. He took your right nipple into his mouth while he toyed with your left one. Moans escaped your lips frequently. Then he did the same to the left until he wanted to do something else. He got off you and laid on his back. You were straddling him now, kissing and licking his neck and face like crazy. (I mean who wouldn't? It's the Great Prussia we're talking about!) You kissed him all the way down to his pants. He stroked your pretty silky h/c hair, encouraging you to go on. You slowly unbuckled his belt, then following his zipper. He grunted in frustration. You smiled at him seductively. After you got his pants off, you took his large, thick, hardened penis out of his boxers. He groaned as you stroked it at different paces. You licked the sensitive head all the way down to his balls, making him moan and shiver underneath you. He stroked your hair as you continued to please the moaning Prussian. "Ahhh _-______, I'm gonna..." You continued licking and sucking the large cock until cum erupted from it, sending some on your face and hands. "You like it baby?" He nodded his head as he got on top of you once more. He was kissing you everywhere, like you have done to him. He stripped the rest of your clothing off, leaving you naked in the bed. He took the handcuffs and cuffed you to the bed. You looked at him with surprise. "Hey, this isn't fair, I gave you pleasure too un-" He put a gloved finger over your lips. "Jou teased me, so now I'm teasing jou back." Your mouth hung open as he laughed. "Kesesesese, paybacks a bitch." You rolled your e/c eyes. He knelt down to your sex and gave your clit a slow, long lick. You moaned in pleasure as he kissed and licked around your entrance. He stuck his tongue in and out of your entrance at different paces, making you a moaning mess. "G-Gilbert please!" He continued to eat you out until you were close. "Gilbert, I'm gonna cum!" He stopped immediatley and positioned himself at your entrance, ready to violate your vital regions. "Kesesese, jou taste gute shatz." Then without warning, he shoved his hard cock inside you. "Ahhhhhh!!!!!" He laughed at you. "Jou like mein 5 meters?" "Why the fuck didn't you tell me?!" "Because I like seeing jou in pain like zhis, it turns me on." You winced in pain as he moved slowly. He groaned while he thrusted into you, over and over again. "Oh liebe, jour so tight!"

You moaned along with him. He pulled out of you and uncuffed your hands to the bed, then put you on your hands and knees so he could enter you again. He thrusted faster and harder into you, hitting your special spot everytime. "Gil, right there." He thrusted even faster than before. The two of you moaned and panted heavily. You felt a knot form in your stomach. "I'm close!" "Me too!" You two screamed each other's names as your genetic material mixed together. He pulled out of you and plopped down next to you in the bed, the both of you panting. He pulled you close to his chest. For the rest of the night, you two laid in bed with each other, kissing and cuddling until you both fell into a deep sleep.