Chapter 3: England: Maid

You were on a role tonight, you've had a Austrian and an American dude admire you and your friends couldn't be prouder. They decided to leave. "Hey _____, are you coming?" "No, I think I'm gonna stay for a while longer."They all looked at each other and smiled. "Ok _____, have fun." "You too." When they finally left, you turned back around and there was a blonde man wearing a maid costume with attracrive green eyes and some very noticable thick eyebrows. "Well hello there, what's your name?" "Ello love, my name is Arthur Kirkland. What is your name?" You fell in love with his thick British accent and his eyebrows. "______." "Well it is a great pleasure to meet such a beautiful young lady like you this fine evening." You blushed. "I love your dress Arthur." He chuckled. "Thanks." He held out his hand for you to take it. "Shall we?" You smiled. "Yes." "May I pick you up _____?" "Yes you may. Such a gentleman!" He picked you up bridal style to carry you to a room. The room was just like the others, but this one was colored like a British flag along with the pattern. He danced around you and you gave him a couple of dollars out of your purse. "Don't worry about it love, it's your birthday afterall." "How is every guys knowing my birthday?" "Alfred and Roderich have been telling the rest of us. They kept going on and on about how beautiful you are." You blushed and looked at the ground. He lifted your chin up with his finger. "Don't look down at the ground love, you are far too beautiful to do that." You couldn't help it, you crashed your lips onto his with passion. He kisses back with equal passion. "I'm sorry Arthur, it's just-" You didn't get to finish your sentence because he crashed his lips onto yours. "Remember me always _______, don't worry about those wankers in there... Especially Alfred... Just wait and see on what you like, but if you like me the best, we can do a little more than dancing in this room." He said in a seductive manner. "Ok Arthur." You stole another kiss from him before he led you back into the main room. You watched him the rest of the night and adored him in his cute little maid suit!