Chapter 41: 2P Russia:Club Bouncer

(Your POV)
You were on your way to your best friend's birthday party and you just couldn't believe where she was having her party. She decided to have it at a male strip club. You were the type of girl who is shy and wouldn't even think about going to a strip club with a bunch of men jingling their bells in your face all day and expecting you to pay them.
Why couldn't she just have her party at her house without any guys? You thought to yourself. You sighed as you pulled into the parking lot. You were surprised to see that the parking lot was only empty except for a few cars. Usually this place is jam packed with desperate women and more employees. That is kinda weird. Nightclubs are usually not empty unless it is closed or something. I hesitated to go inside.
-Timeskip-
"Hey _________! I'm glad you could make it!" Your best friend said, giving you a big hug.
"Yeah, it's good to see you again." You said, trying your best not to sound or look uncomfortable.
"Well, the fun is this way!" She exclaimed, dragging you towards another room. There was a tall handsome man with dark auburn hair and crimson eyes staring at you. He licked his lips and smirked as you walked past him to sit in a chair nearby. Your friend grinned and nudged your shoulder.

"Ooh, he's wanting you, ________." she whispered.

"Shhh!" you replied with a deep red blush creeping onto your face.

The man came closer to you and your friend and knelt down so his face was level with yours.

"Who is birthday girl?" the man with the thick deep Russian voice asked.

_________ raised her hand eagerly.

"So, you are friend?" he asked me with a smirk.

I blushed deeply and nodded my head.

"I am Vikor Braginski. I will dance for pretty girls." the Russian said.

"Ok hot stuff, show us what you got!" your best friend exclaimed excitedly.

You blushed harder and looked away in embarrassment. Music began to play and the lights turned off, replacing them were multi colored strobe lights that danced around the large room. You finally looked at the sexy man who was already half naked, dancing right in front of your friend. He caught you watching him. He made his way towards you and wrapped his scarf around your neck, soon puling the bottom of the scarf, bringing your face inches form his.

"Now, where do you want kiss?" he asked with a smirk.

Your face became almost as red as his eyes. Your eyes widened and you became still as a statue.

"I'm not the birthday girl." you told Vikor nervously.

He shook his head.

"Nyet. That doesn't matter. You may not be birthday girl, but I want you. I want to please you." he whispered into your ear, soon nipping gently at it.

His breath made you shiver and chills roamed your body.

"What is name?" Viktor asked.

"_________" you answered.

"__________....__________... I like sound of name. It is beautiful." he said, causing you to blush harder.

"Now, where do you want kiss?" Viktor asked once more.

"Um..." Before you could say another word, Viktor placed his smooth lips onto yours.

Your friend watched with a pleased smile on her face. He eventually broke the kiss for air and you grinned for the first time that night.

"Viktor..." you said softly.

"Da?" he responded.

"Um... We kinda just met and all and I think that it's a little weird that we kiss... Even though we are at a strip club and people do worse things here. It's not that I didn't like it, it's just that we barely know each other." You told him.

The music stopped and Viktor stood up, still looking down at you. This time, the super hot smirk left his face and was quickly replaced with a blank face.

"Viktor, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings if I did. I never wanted to hurt your feelings. I'm sorry." you said frantically.

Your friend got up to leave the room with a worried look on her face. You quickly turned towards her.

"_________! Help me!" you called.

She shook her head and left the room.

Viktor picked you up and slammed you against the wall.

"Viktor, no." you pleaded.

All you could think about was getting out of there. His blood red eyes pierced through your e/c ones. Without warning, Viktor pressed his lips onto yours once more. He began grinding into you and running his fingers through your silky h/c hair. Viktor made his way down to your neck, sucking and licking, trying to find your sweet spot. You tried not to let out a moan, but he was making it next to impossible not to. When he stopped, he just looked into your eyes with love and affection.

"Viktor, I.... Maybe we should start out as seeing each other, or friends for now. I really want to do this too,but we should get to know each other." You said in a soft tone. 

Viktor grinned and nodded his head slightly.

"I still want sweet kiss from you. I like kisses.. And we must hug." The Russian suggested.

You giggled.

"That sounds good to me. Oh, if you aren't doing anything tomorrow, or when  you have some time, would you like to get lunch or something?" You asked him nervously.

"Da!" he exclaimed.

"Good!" you said excitedly.

"I am free all day." Viktor told you.

You couldn't resist this man, he was so tempting. 

"I-I wanna kiss you." you whispered to Viktor. He grinned at you and slowly brought his face to yours.

"I want to do more than just kiss you, ________." he cooed before pressing his smooth lips onto yours. You felt a blush creep on your cheeks as he kissed you.