• Chapter 7 • Joker •

I sit on the couch in the living room, throwing rolled up balls of toilet paper at a passed out Frank, trying to get them in his open mouth

"Damn," I hear my twin's voice say after a creak on the stairs behind me, "this twin telepathy is creepy."

"What do you mean?" I chuckle slightly, as he takes a seat next to me and I place the roll of toilet paper between us.

"I heard him come in earlier and was planning to come and place toilet Frankball too." He tells me and I laugh.

Toilet Frankball was a game Ian and I had made up when we were like ten. The aim of the game was quite simple, you just had to get as many toilet paper balls into his mouth while he was passed out. Like basketball, except instead of a basket it's Frank's mouth, hence; Frankball.

"Well I'm one point up," I tell him, gesturing to the small ball you can just about see in Frank's mouth.

"So what happened to your head?" He asks me.

"You first, what happened with you and Lip?" I ask, expecting him to insist that I go first but thankfully he doesn't.

He sighs, "Lip got Karen Jackson to give me a blowie," he tells me.

I snigger, "what?"

"And her dad caught us, and we had to run, "Lip ended up having to jump out of a second-story window, hence the injury." He finished the summarised story.

"What made Lip think a gay guy would want a knob job from a chick?" I laugh before freezing at what I'd said.

"Wait what?" He asks looking to me, "you knew?"

I look to him and smile a bit, "of course I knew, Ian. Hello? Twin telepathy."

He laughs slightly and a huge smile spreads over his face, "and you're fine with it?"

"Of course I'm fine with it idiot." I shove his shoulder playfully, "I can't judge, I also like guys," I shrug, "and there aren't many good ones, if there were a choice I think anyone in their right mind would choose chicks."

He laughs and puts and arm around me, "thanks Em."

I lean into him and let out a relaxed sigh.

"That was easier than I thought it would be," he chuckles.

"Well, I am your twin sister," I shrug looking up to him, "what? Did Lip give you a hard time?"

"How'd you know Lip found out?" He frowns.

"Well for starters, taking your younger brother to your sex buddy for a blowie isn't really normal sibling behaviour, even for us." I point out, "plus, you two were acting kinda weird the other night, when that Steve guy was here."

"Damn, you're good," he mutters, impressed.

"Hell yeah; I'm good," I lazily flick my hair.

"What happened to you, then?" He speaks up after a second.