There Can Only Be One

You guys have been nagging me for a chapter T^T

And voila!! Chapter~

~~~~~

I looked up to see some man wearing a mask. Is he an ANBU? I thought their masks were white with an animal? And I could see only his eye. His left eye was covered with his headband that made it obvious that he was a ninja.

I stared at his grey hair that was defying gravity. Isn't he a bit too old to be a ninja? In my world you don't get gray hair until you're at least in your 60's..

"Hello, Ojisan." I smiled up at him.

His only showing eye began twitching and sighed in frustration.

"I'm not old..." He mumbled to himself. I raised my eyebrow, an old man who still wishes he was young. I snorted and began walking in the other direction.

This guy is wasting my time. I stared at the dispersing crowd and was about to cross the road when another hand grabbed my shoulder. What is it with people and grabbing me?! Oh, it's still him. Do I have my own personal stalker?

"Oi! You shouldn't be walking around with an injury...-" He eyed my bare feet,"-and with no shoes. You should be at home."

I thought back to Naruto with his Ramen and furiously shook my head.

"I'd rather not go home."

"Well I can't just leave a little girl out here by herself." He gave me an eye closed smile and ruffled my hair.

I took a step back. I've learned about people like him. They try to lure innocent kids into their home and do the naaasty to them. And when I say nasty I mean they rape them and brutally murder them.

That escalated quickly...

He stared at me for a second then smiled, well at least I think he smiled, it's hard to tell with that mask covering the bottom half of his face.

"What's your name?" I rolled my eyes.

"It's rude to ask for someone's name when you haven't told me yours." 

He peered at me curiously, "Hatake Kakashi."

I grinned and turned around, ready to leave this creepy old man.

"Later, Ojisan!" As if I was going to tell him my name.

"H-hey, wait!"

~~~~~

The old man never followed me even though he could've easily caught me since he was a ninja and I was injured. Speaking of being injured, walking around when I was stabbed through the thigh was the stupidest idea ever.

I never got to go window shopping either. What a horrible trip. All I got was constant pain in my leg.

Naruto's probably squabbling everywhere trying to find me.

As I limped up the gate I started to hear Naruto's yelling. Does he have an imaginary friend in there with him?

Once he was done yelling, Sasuke's voice followed his. Oh it's Sasuke.

I opened the door silently and tried to sneak past them, which was rather hard when there was nothing to hide behind and the main door was right next to the living room.

"MAYU-CHAN! See Sasuke? I told you I didn't lose her!" He raised his hands in triumph. I felt a slight pain in my head and sighed. I'm not really in the mood to deal with Naruto's loud voice.

"Dobe, Mayu isn't an item you can lose." He smacked Naruto on the head which lead to him trying to tackle Sasuke.

"Ladies ladies, settle down." Naruto was laying on the floor, on top of him was Sasuke. He was gripping Naruto's black shirt and had his fist in the air ready to punch him. They turned to me and both scowled at being called girls. Naruto shoved Sasuke off and they both brushed off the imaginary dust.

I sighed and flopped on the couch. I winced as my leg bumped against the edge. I groaned when they noticed my pain and started to surround me.

"It's fine, guys. It's just a flesh wound." Which was true but that doesn't mean they'll be stopping anytime soon.

"You're bleeding!" I pushed Naruto's face away when he got to close.

I sighed when they paid no attention and they ran neck to neck down the hallway to get some bandages. I heard their yelling all the way from the couch and let my head hang on the back of the couch.

~~~~~

I don't know how the argument went from who got to wrap my bandages to Naruto not being capable of being Hokage.

"You'll never be Hokage, dobe!"

I stared at them from my couch. 

"I'm sure Jiji will let me rule along side him!"

What if I die from bloodloss?

"Dobe, there can only be one Hokage."

I grinned and raised my pointed finger, saying in a high Mexican voice.

"There can onnnly be Juan!" 

They both stared at me and Naruto looked confused.

"What's a Juan?" I couldn't help. I giggled and patted him on the back and walked to the kitchen. Time for some milk.

"WAIT!! You didn't tell me what it was!!! Mayu-chan!!"

"Come back! We still haven't wrapped your bandages!"

~~~~

UGHHHH! I'm having major writer's block. I think I'm just going to do a huuuuge time skip to when they start the academy. There's nothing to write!

I added a clip from Naruto abridged!! :D Ohhh David Bowie...