Naruuutooo, Leave Me Alooooone!

This took me a while to type! I tend to procrastinate. Hehehe....

NOTICE:I've been thinking about writing a sort of side story, it'll be Mayu and the Naruto crew in Highschool. I wasn't sure if you guys wanted it but just say if you like the idea!! 

~~~~~

I grimaced at my bandage covered thigh. It wasn't so bad. After the panicky moment with a kunai lodged in my thigh, Itachi ended up taking me home with Naruto and Sasuke following. They explained what had happened while my dad fixed me up.

It didn't even hurt.

Flashback

"TAKE IT OUT!!!!"

"Stop moving."(Can you guess who the calm one is?? No?..It's Itachi :3)

"MY POOR DARLING MAYU-CHAN IS GOING TO DIE!!"

"DAD, SHUT UP!!!"

"DON'T WORRY, 'TTEBAYO!!!"

"NARUTO, I SWEAR TO KAMI IF YOU SAY THAT CATCH PHRASE ONE MORE TIME I. WILL. CUT. YOU."

"CALM DOWN MAYU!!"

End Flashback

See? Not that bad.

I sighed as the kitchen door opened. Here we go again.

"No, Naruto. I told you, I don't want any Ramen."

"B-But...-"

Ever since the kunai incident, Naruto has been badgering me non-stop and trying to self feed me. No matter how many times I would tell him that I was fine he wouldn't leave me alone. I know he has good intentions but I haven't had a minute to myself alone!

"Naruto. You don't need to do anything for me."

"You're injured!! All because of me!! So it's my duty as future Hokage to take responsibility for my actions, 'ttebayo!" I stared at the bowl of soup in his hands. All his moving was making the soup slosh all over the place and is starting to create a mess. I winced as a drop fell on my bare leg. Damn, that was hot.

"You know Naruto...I'm feeling a bit tired. Can you get me a blanket and a pillow from my room?" I smiled sweetly. Let's hope that can stall him and give me some time.

"Okay!" I watched as he ran up the stairs, eager to help.

I let out a breath of relief once he was out of sight. He's such a mother hen. I smiled fondly at the memory of him fussing around me while Itachi was helping me move around and Sasuke in the back just twitching to help.

It's a shame that only me and Naruto were here. Dad was drinking with some friends and trusted Naruto to take care of me, I don't know why he ever thought that Naruto, a kid the same age as me, could take care of me. I trust him but I'm also slightly afraid to be forcibly fed Ramen. I may like Ramen but not everyday!

My mom was with Mikoto helping her prepare for Sasuke's birthday that was coming up. We both had our birthday in July, when I found this out I spent a whole day calling Sasuke my birthday buddy since mine is on the 12th while his is on the 23rd.

Time for plan B. "Escape The Clutches Of Evil Himself".

Maybe now that Naruto is distracted I could make a break for it.

I glanced around the room to see a window open just behind the couch. I grinned and got up while hopping on my left leg. Each little hop sent a spike of pain up my curled leg. I steadied my self on the couch and ended my hop in front of the window. I leaned against the window sill and looked down at the drop. Eh, barely 5 feet. It was a little big for my small frame but not by much.

I threw my leg over and straddled the ledge. I shivered at the cold metal that was touching my thighs. I was wearing small shorts so my dad had access to the cut. Never had I felt more slutty in my life. At least no one will think I'm a whore at this age, what with many of the kunoichi wearing provocative clothing. Even back in the other world I barely wore short things. I never wore shorts and when I wore dresses they were at least knee length if not longer. 

I pushed myself off the window slowly so I wouldn't loose my balance and landed on my uninjured leg.

It was a good thing I was in the living and not upstairs in my room, or I think I would've hurt my leg by that jump.

I stood there on my good leg with the other bent slightly with my toes only touching. I felt the slightly wet grass between my toes and grimaced at the weird feeling.

 Now what? I shrugged and limped towards the front of the house and left the gated house. I wasn't dressed for the outside but who cares? I'm away from Naruto and his mother hen type tendencies.

I didn't even have shoes on. I grimaced at each step, or limp if you want to get technical, I took on the dirt road. My feet are going to be so dirty.

After the long walk out of the neighborhood I entered the market. There was a lot of people because it was nearing the middle of the afternoon. I don't know what compelled me to walk into the middle of the street. Maybe it was the stall filled with shiny things on the other side of the road or maybe I'm just stupid like that.

But once I did the crowd immediately gobbled me up. Everyone around me was at least my twice my size. 

I was being pushed back and forth, shoes stepped on my bare feet. I turned to see someone's elbow going straight to my face, but before it could land I felt a strong hand pull me back by my shoulder and out of the crowd. 

The sudden force made me lose my footing but the obvious male ninja hooked his arms under my legs and pulled me to the side. 

"Are you alright?"

~~~~~

WHO COULD IT BE!?!?!? 

Is it Itachi? :O

Maybe it is, maybe it isn't.