Epilogue

"What!"- Shyam dropped the phone from his ears.

"What happened Shyamji!"- Anjali his wife asked worried.

"Ask what didn't happen. Is he aware of his situation! Is it his age to commit that type of mistakes!"- Shyam cursed his dearest brother in law under his brain.

"Dad! Stop scolding my Mamu!"- Shyamali his daughter stopped him.

"And if he did some mistake also, chhotey samajh ke maaf kar dijiye. Simple"- Adash his son added.

"These two are teaching me manner. I am the famous lawyer Shyam Manohar Jha"- The man shouted with pride!

"Are you telling us or reminding yourself?"- Anjali asked.

"Your brother wants to marry again! Here I got married once and my condition is like a cow"- Shyam made a pity face.

"Say clearly that you are jealous of my mamu!"- Adarsh taunted.

"Can you explain!"- Anjali took lead," its better I will ask my brother(six pack ASR at his early thirty! Die girls die) as my husband is family pack."

"Di this is not my idea! Woh Khushi is going to marry again Di! Next week is our wedding anniversary and she is marrying on that day again"- Arnav said when Anjali asked him.

"Shyamji! Book our tickets! We are going Delhi"- Anjali ordered.

And their kids were dancing in happiness of going to India.

"What Nannav! What the!"- nk too gave wild reaction at such news.

"Seedha bulata toh tum sab aate! Nehi naa!"- It was reaction from the famous ASR. 

"From where did you get such a crazy idea Chhotey. I was about to suffer heart attack hearing of your second wedding after just three years of marriage with khushiji"- Anjali said smiling.

"Take a transfer and come Delhi forever na Di"- He wished and yes it will be granted for sure.

"I will take any work in AR, a photographer even Nannav. Anything for you"- Nk said.

"Payal and Aakash any plan for second marriage?"- Shyam asked.

"I am afraid of my wife!"- Aakash winked. 

"And I love frightening my husband. I learned it from my mother in law"- Payal declared.

"Hello Hi bye bye!"- Mami chocked on her words.

"Thank you Devi Maiyya!"- Khushi prayed her Goddess.

Nani was shedding tears of happiness. What more can she ask other then togetherness of her kids!

"Dad! Ayush bhaiyya is teasing me!"- Aashi the two years princess of ASR complained.

"Aayush! What did you tell her?"- Payal was showing red eyes to her son.

"That my mom and Dad are marrying again!"- Aashi said in her cute broken language.

"Khushi! You shared it with Aayush! Grow up yaar. She will remain a kid!"- Payal hold Khushi's ear.

"Hey from today your Shyamali and Adarsh bhaiyya is going to live with us forever! Isn't it a time to dance and celebrate. We are talking about that beta not any marriage!"- Arnav made the kids understand somehow.

"Chhotey She is turning more crazy day by day"- Shyam whispered near Arnav. Anjali  peeked from behind to hear man to man talk.

"At the end Profit is mine. Its ASR deal from Dil!"- Arnav winked.

"Poor ASR is ready to commit the same mistake again and again and again! Khushi tussi great ho!"- Lavanya said excited for shopping.

"Are you from Khushi ji's village by any chance or are your ancestors from a single origin?"- Aakash asked.

Lavanya denied with her head.

"There is no marriage now in this house. It was our prank to bring you all here with shock treatment"- Aman declared," and we all are planning for a fashion show on kids on both Arshi and Payash wedding anniversary!"

"Preetho nehi aayi!"- Khushi pouted.

"How can Preetho come alone!"- Aman answered. Oh yeah she is pregnant so its normal right girls.

"Your mamaji is here Arnav bitwa!"- Mami declared and our forever absent mamaji appeared on the screen with his calm posture. Do anyone remember that man? He is appearing on screen after long time.

And after creating a lot of drama in his house Shantivan, our hero gusse ka machine find his home help Hari Prakash absent when his coffee wasn't served at evening.

"Just now we got a shocking tod phod wali masala news. The man who works for the great fashion king Arnav Singh Raizada eloped with a girl and married her. Humare vishesh sambaad dataon sutron se khabar mila hai ki the man's name is Hariprakash and the girls name is Shanti. We all are waiting for any response from Raizada family or ASR. Lets see what will entry of Shanti bring in Shantivann!!

"Chhotey!! Jald se achchha bakra dekh ke Laxmi ki shaadi karwa dete hain warna naak kat jaayegi agar kisi ke saath bhaag gayi toh!"- Nani screamed dramatically.

Nk and Khushi are still thinking. If a human gets married guests are served mutton,  chicken.  What will they serve in Laxmi's wedding and guests are also important,right. But will they invite only goats to the marriage or even human can be invited!

Epilogue is here. And friends along with happiness craziness is needed in life. Be crazy act crazy behave crazy. Happiness may be the result but craziness is the hard work. With out craze....

life can be different!!!!!

This epilogue is for them who requested me to write one. With LOVE! 😍😍😘😘