Part-47

Tujhko na fikar jara bhi,
Hai lonely raat gulabi.
Kam suno mere maahi
Mausam bhi hua sharabi.
Kab pahunchega bata de.

On my way soniye,
Thoda sabr toh karle.
On my way soniye,
Thoda sabr toh karle…

Oh it was the traffic signal where Raizada brothers were waiting for the light to turn green.

Forget Payal is pregnant, Khushi's mood swing were on high giving tough time to Arnav Singh Raizada and top of that this week Aman and Preetho are tieing the knot.

Marriage will happen in Raizada Mansion and Mathur is enjoying troubling his Boss with Khushi bhabhi.

Half an hour ago, Khushi pastered her Arnavji for shopping that too with Amanji.

"Khushi ko maza bahut aaraha hai. I mean shopping with Aman! What the hell yaar!"- Arnav hit the steering wheel and then the light was green.

"Bhai Bhai, karna padta hai. Besides Aman always helps. So its a return gift!"- Aakash cooled his anger down.

When the brother reached Shantivan, the hall was empty.

"HP sab kahan hain??"- Arnav asked. He have to see his Soniye as soon as possible.

"Bhaiyya, sab toh shopping gaye hain!"- poor Hari Prakash said.

"Great. Lets enjoy!"- Arnav said sarcastically.

"Bhai why are you this disappointed?? You are ASR remember not a delivery boy to carry ladies bags after them!"- Aakash was high.

"You are total waste!"- Arnav muttered before going towards him room.
One minute, is that the essence, uske paas hone ka ehsaas?? "Khushi!"- He called and she was there with Payal in poolside.

"You both are home??"- He asked astonished.

"No, our spirit are home!"- Khushi replied.

"Khushi, Tum woh shopping??"- Arnav asked.

"Is shopping more important then my boy friend in here??"- Khushi stressed her finger towards Payal's belly.

Boy friend! OMG! It seems he is gonna have a tough competition in this year end. He chuckled before messaging Aakash, to come to his room.

Aakash came with four bowl of ice cream with HariPrakash and they sat enjoying its scoop.

They all sat near the pool drowing feet in cold water.

"Where is yours?? Don't you like ice cream??"- Khushi asked.

"Nehi nehi Bhabhi, I like it…"- HP said scratching his head.

"Here take Arnavji's share. Poor boy can't even eat ice cream! So sad"- Khushi gave him a cup full.

Hari Prakash was a little afraid. Arnav bhaiyya can scream anytime.

"This Laadgovernor won't shout. Aap thik se khaiyye with no fear!"- Khushi encouraged.

And the sound was there! Who else is there at home when everyone are out??

and it was the cutest sweetest Laxmiji searching for others.

"Arnavji, is it safe for Laxmiji to eat Ice cream??"- Khushi was eager to feed Laxmi.

"She will feed everyone snatching mine!"- He had a complain.

bAfter a few silent moment Khushi shriked," Arnavji it kicked me!"

"You are a girl, not football"- ASR said.

"It kicked me I felt it on my palm!"- Khushi whinned.

"Aakash seriously keep Payal away from her sister, else your unborn will have her crazy effects"- Arnav spoke with a straight face. His mused expression well managed by facade seriousness.

"Khushi baby will kick from six or seven month. We still had time so relax. Payal will feel it and we will know. Alright- Arnav pulled his leg out from pool.

"Waise what will the baby call you??"- Khushi was determining relationship puzzle.

"Arnie! She will call me Arnie with much love"- Arnav shrugged his shoulder up and then down.

"Haww! Here I thought after the baby's arrival atleast you will no more be a chhotey but see jiji, this laad governor is too much. Sudharne walon se nehi hain yeh"- Khushi pouted and then puffed her lips.

" And by the way she?? It will a HE and he will be in my team calling me Maasi"- Khushi exclaimed," Laad governor is spoiling it from inside".

"Men will be men!"- Aakash muttered tired of their word war.

"See what Aakash is saying"- Arnav teased," And you girl, my woman will be aunty!"

She would have hit him with a cushion or a washing bat but he was saved.

"Khushiji! See what I have brought for you!"- Anjali di was calling.

"I will see you later chocolate boy"- OMG was that Khushi Flirting after a long break!

"Achchha! Wifey, with wrapper or with out it!"- Arnav teased back.

Payal was in floor spliting into a pearl of laughter!
And Aakash, poor boy was still in aww land. Bhai is changing more and more every day and all for good.