Part-44

Buaji welcomed them in and they greeted her well. Her sober tone didn't allow her to scream for her Nandkishore in happiness. 

Amma hugged Khushi and then Khushi moved to search for her father.

"Your Babuji is at shop!"- Garima said.

But the young buterfly was all flying  the stairs to her room up leaving him to get blessing from her family women.

"Will Babua do Bhangra here alone! Sankadevi, forgot him here!"- Buaji tied the cloth around her forehead tight. This cold due to change in mansoon is taking a troll on her old body," Sasuri thand!"

"I will see Babuji, Amma!"- Arnav reported his mother in law before starting for their sweet shop.

Let Khushi stay in her room for, besides it was her first time, she must be feeling a little drousy after all flying from Delhi to Lucknow.

"Arnav Bitwa went to meet your Babuji. I think he was feeling out of place"- Garima caressed her daughter's head who was lying flat on her bed.

"I wish I could bring jiji here, but Aakashji is busy with a new project and I am sure Arnavji too didn't come here just for free!"- Khushi said.

"Just remember, your father has sweet busines and your husband has cloth business and other man have their own matter or business. These men will never be at holiday. Its better we focus on our business!"- Garima laughed pinching Khushi's cheek fondly.

   "Where is Khushi didi and jeejaji!"- Munna, the next door boy rushed shouting but stopped in the middle looking at the glaring buaji.

    "I am very good boy. It was your niece who keeps of spoiling us. Did you ever heard about me breaking anyone's window or door glass from last few months with my ball or bat!"- Munna defended himself.

"So…Why are you complaining me?? That Khushi has a husband now, go and describe your intersting story there now infront of him! And remember it was he who helped you win a match that time"- Buaji said with difficulty.

  Garima was trying to make a potion with Holy basil leaves with ginger and many other kitchen ingredient.

The herbic aroma filled their nostril as soon as both Sashi and Arnav entered.

"Amma, is that for me??"- Arnav asked out of curiosity. It was always medicines in his life before never this type of herbal drink added with love.

    "You can share with your Buaji Bitwa!"- Garima brought the cocoction in two glass to handover to interested people.

Sashi was nodding his head as unbelievable the way his son in law was siping the herbal drink as if it was jiggery.

Generally Khushi and Payal makes face at its taste even if they are sick.

Khushi came out rubbing her eyes and immediately hugged her father who responsed with warmth in his eyes.Khushi had always been his secret favourite.

"What are you drinking??"- She asked.

"Something that you can never drink at all!"- He smirked teasing.

"Something bitter like karela juice! How on the earth you are my husband! I wish you could eat jalebi with me!"- She guffed complaining.

"Breath wifey, relax. Here take this notepad and pendown all your complains so that I can get scolding from Babuji here!"- He encouraged. Once she was the one denying to marry him saying his anger on his tip of nose and then his shirtless body and his forever smirk as reasons. Let see what more reason she will excuse herself with.

"Just one that you can't eat Jalebi giving divorce to your favourite bitterguard!"- She said getting up.

"I am going to meet Preetho!"- Khushi informed before running out of door.

"Pagal hai…"- Buaji said awkard.

"I said the same and she hit me with pillow!"- Arnav chuckled,"Par cute hai".

"Now what will I say here Babua!"- Buaji got up," I will take rest. My throat is paining little!"

"I too will see Preetho!"- Arnav said after a while.