Part-39

Anjali did Aarti to the newly weds couple Arnav and Khushi while mami did for Aakash and Payal welcoming them in Shantivan.
Payal and Khushi were made to kick the kalash and enter inside to be stopped.

The groom picked their bride in arms cradling till the hall. It was a Raizada ritual(specially in serial for creating romance lolz)

"Good night!"
Arnav Singh Raizada walking away with his bride in is arms.

"His arms are eager to nestle his bride!"- Mami teased." Vhy not, humare Arnav bitwa waited months to acclaim this bride dealwa!"

Aakash was blushing. What the!! Is there some competition going on between his brother and khushi's sister in blushing.

"I am tired. I need rest!"- He started counting the stairs, climbing them, skipping one in middle.

"Arnavji!!"- Khushi tried shying.
Besides its evening only, half past six. And she can see a lots of post wedding rituals waiting for them.

"Don't anyone dare knock at my door in morning. I am a grown up man!"- Arnav joked.

"A grown up man!! Hein, Anjali bitiya! Why do you still call him chhotey, call him Mann-ey or buddhey!"- Mami was in full teasing mode.

Nani watched the fun with her son.

"But Chhotey, we didn't decorated your bed yet, you know the need as a grown up man right!"- Shyam pulled his leg.

"No need. I will manage!" and besides Khushi won't throw me out in middle of night from our room!"- He reacher his room, his silent instructions and Khushi latched the glass door, pulling the curtains.

He placed her on bed and turned to find his night wear.

And when he returned from washroom after a relaxing shower, she had fallen asleep, leaning on his pillow and hugging his other pillow.

Carefully, he placed her straight, covered a comforter, adjusted the air conditioner and slipped beside her, removing the lucky pillow after tucking her disturbing hairs.

"Jiji!!"- Khushi shouted when her sleep was broken.
Her eyes frantically trying to get a glimpse of her elder sister sleeping beside her, cat caught her tongue, Arnavji was sleeping beside her.

So it wasn't a dream!! She really married him?? And he is watching her eyes,lying half inch distance from her face, his hot minty breath fanning her, his,naughty knowing eyes shining with a pool of chocolates.

Khushi sequel in pleasure!!

"I actually forgot!"- She said shameful about her madness in forgetting her newly wedded husband.

"You dreamed of our wedding, didn't you??"- He asked.

Khushi nodded, afraid of the distance between them.

"I never laughed before meeting you!"- He whispered after a brief minutes of laughing, clutching his stomach.

"I love you Khushi!"- He said, when his laughter subsided completely.

"For making you laugh??"- She asked.

"I love to love you, there are no reasons!"- He said.

"In that case, I love my laad governor!"- She smiled at his lips before," You are a sweet boy!"

" And I may not be good if you will keep doing such things like now. Move aside girl!"- He show her legs all over him. His pants all near to his knee, his shirt slightly tugged in her fist.

Life will be interesting journey. No more burying head in files, no more torturing Aman with orders, no more sorrow, loneliness, Hiding emotions. His tremendous painful past has given birth to a beautiful future. Khushi, like her name, she is his single reason for thousand smiles. His Happiness.

He gathered her close and covered them again," Sleep my sankadevi, time is three and thirteen minutes!"

" I will call Buaji and let her know how good a girl I am!"- She was trying her sankiness. Of course Buaji will die of heart attack!! According to her Khushi will never wake up from sleep unless a bomb is blasted or a bucket of chill water is thrown at her!

"No!! She will demand for grand child. So be my good girl and sleep"- He cocooned her in his arms and they were soon taken in to a dream land.

Arnav and Khushi hamesha
#AKFOREVER