Part-12

Khushi closed her eyes tight.

The Laad governor is sharp,very sharp.

He walked close to her, feeling his galloping heart matching her speed, thudding at her mercy.

She is with him, both of them are alone, in the darkness of the night, just like his dream.

His arms automatically took place on the wall, hovering on her petite figure, keeping her at place, pinned to the now closed door.

"Open them, your eyes, Khushi…"- Her name lingered a little more on his husky voice.

She panted, his nearness is called helplessness, her dhak dhak.

Khushi tried to duck in, from below his left arm. He pressed himself more to her figure.

She tried from right side.

His arms covered her back, gathering her in his arms.

"Now where will you escape Khushi??"- He puffed a hot breath, making sure it hit her hard.

He took in a sharp breath, trying to inhale her, hide her in his every cell of body.

"Khushi…"- He repeated.

"Arnavji…"- She took his name, on her soft voice, whispering.

"Were you trying to scare me??"- He asked, raining his fingers on her cheek, feeling their velvety richness.

" Haan"- She shuddered. He is playing with her now, her senses are cheating on her.

She placed her hand on his collar, holding it lightly, pushing him against, away from her, making a gap so that the much needed air can pass in between,directly to her lungs.

"Don't you dare distant us"- He was angered. Placing her hand back on his lapel, her finger brushed against his thudding heart.

She swallowed her lump, trembling.

"Shall I tell you, how you are looking now?? A seductress, temptress Khushi. Its not good for girls to enter a man's room in such attire, specially when you are so so unresisting!"- He drawled.

Why did you came here?? In middle of a night"- He was direct.

" To show you a bhoot, bhootni and…"- She was blunt.

"I am not scared of them, any bhoot and chudail. I am scared of this,  myself near you, this closeness"- His  soft utterance thrilled her, dangerously.

"You are a loser Khushi Kumari Gupta! You failed in your bhootni role to scare Arnav Singh Raizada"- He relaxed.

She nodded in a magical weak moment.

" And winner takes it all, anything from the loser"- He decided.

She was devoid of any action, reaction.

"What shall I take from you?? A kiss, your saree away or more then that??"- He asked, as if taking suggestion.

"No!"- She cried.

"No!"- He replied disappointed.

" Oohk, I am feeling pity at you, this time I will forget your loss"- He show mercy.

"Call me Arnavji, only Arnavji. Not any Rakshas, laadgovernor, Nastik, Saitaan,nothing of that sort, no pet names"- He demanded.

"Impossible, I will not stop calling you names"- She gained her courage back," And I am not afraid of you."

"Ohhk. Let us share our body heat like now, the whole night, till morning. Until Buaji come here searching for you, for Di to come searching me, let them see us like this??"- He smirked.

"Jaane dijiye"- She yelped.

"Idea! why don't you call me Arnav, Baby, Jaan, Darling, Sweetheart, Arnie"- His eyes danced in joy.

"Arnavji…"- She said again.

"you are a good learner. I will be your new tutor and teach you every bit of us"- He promised, feeling happy at the affectionate way she took his name.

"Let me drop you home. I don't trust other men outside, they are eagles, hunter and you are most tasty, edible, squeezable prey"- He caught hold of her arms, before dragging her up to his car.

"You are teasing me"- She complained.

"How can I resist, when you are providing me with opportunities"- Arnav Singh Raizada stopped his engine, right in front of Gomati Sadan!! 

BEYOND LOVE(COMPLETED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें