e l e v e n

Kyla

Coldness hit the back of my neck as i walked down the streets of LA "its never cold in la" i sigh to myself as i walk to a nearby starbucks as paparazzi come running up to me... please nothing about me and ethan just modelling.

Q: Hey Kyla You Were Spotted At The Beach Laying On Ethan Whats Going On

A: Nothing just friends

Q: when do you think you will be into modelling again?

A: in a few months hopefully i need these bruises and scratches to go away first

There were a whole bunch more questions but i didnt answer them as i walked into starbucks and ordered a chocolate frappé because im a basic bitch. I decided to go for a drive around town since i had nothing to do since the twins sister had come home and the twins and hannah decided to hang out with her, another one direction song was on the radio as i get out my phone as out it on the stand and record myself singing it

"I have loved you since we were eught teen long before we both thought the same thing to be loved and to be in love, all i can do is say that these arms were made for holding you i wanna love like you made me feel when we were eight teen" i smield at the camera and shake my head as the video runs out of time and i post it pulling over to a nearby playground and walked over to a swing.

"oof" i sigh almost falling over as i sat on the swig and started to sway back and forth "weee" i giggle forgetting i was twenty two and think i was seven again "i miss you dad" i sigh having flashbacks

- flashbacks -

"Daddy who is that pretty lady" i ask my father pointing to a nice young lady as he smiles at her "shes ah your mother" he says as i look back at the lady pshing another kid "why is she with another girl daddy" i asked him as a tear rolled down his cheek "she had another fanily pumpkin" he sighed

-end of flashback-

"Come back" i whisper looking at a girl and her father as she slodes down the slide "i know its the morning and you always said i shouldnt cry in the mornig but its your fault" i chuckle as i get off the swing and walk to my car as i drive home.

I sat down on the leather couches that we once brand new and turn on the tv as i turn om my phone not interested in my surroundings.

ethandolan: back tat vibes with the romeo 🤘

-

grantnature: daddy 😭

jamescharles: i wish i was that tattoo

graysondolan: sicko mode 🤘

Itzkyla: woah dude better be big unlike something else. 😎

grethansrules: itzkyla just exposed yo ass dolan

ethandolan: 🤷 oh well atleast we know you have seen it before jus saying

-

"Fuck you" i chuckle as i switch the tv to netflix and watch to all the boys i loved before for like the hundreth time. "damn peter why you play me like that" i sigh as peter kisses lara-jean as i go onto my notes and write something.

I need sum shit like lara jean and peter cause peter treat lara like a mfking queen. Oof ethan where you at b 😎🤘 even though yo ass aint seeing this shit.

I chuckle as i leave my phone open and lay on the couch and doze off.

I wake up with a blanket on me and the tv turned off as i sit up "I SMELL STEAK" I say sniffing the air as Grayson chuckles "yes ma'am" he says "thanks chef" i smirk "that will be the only meat id eat for a while if you know what i mean" i say rasing an eyebrow with a smirk "your disgusting" grayson says fake puking. "Its morning time for you too huh" Ethan says in his rapsy voice walking down the stairs rubbing his eye "oh uh yea" i sutter and nod "wait who gave me the blabket cause i needa hug the shit outta them cause its fucking cold right now" i say standing up as grayson points to ethan as i run over to him and squeeze him "thanks for letting me not freeze to death" i say straightening up his hair as i walk away and i see ethan mouth "dat ass" to graysons as grayson nods and i turn around "my ass isnt yours isnt it" i say to ethan who looks at me innocently.

"It was mine at one point so" he shrugs "no" i smirk and sit back down on the couch "dont act like your not my ex" he pouts "dont act like i dont like you" i shrug "dont- wait what" he says "what" i smile "hm nothing" he smiles "wheres hannah anyways shes like always here" i asked "oh yea she had to go home plus its been like a minth and a half since shes gone home for a few days" grayson says as i nod "noe im stuck with you two since cameron already left" i sigh as ethan nods.

After dinner i decided to watch a movie on my laptop in my bed since ethan was in his "you know your still aloud in my bed jesus" he says as i look at him "plus i wanna watch the movie with you" he sighs as i nod and walk over to him, after an hour i feel ethans head fall on my shoulder and nothing but the movie and little cute snores fill the room as i get up and pat his hair "goodnight fluffy" i chuckle as i turn off my laptop and go to sleep with him.