e i g h t

Kyla

I walked downstiars with my plate in my hand, i wash my plate as i grab my phone and walk back upstairs and scrolled through insta.

Ethandolan: cute pink toes

-

Dolanscrush: i miss #kythan

Graysondolan: cute 😂

Hannahsky: pinkity drink

Dolstruth: uwu

-

As i decided to post something

-

Itzkyla: lmao #tbt to when me and ethan went for a quick dip like a few months back

-

Dolansdick: uwu i miss this

Graysondolan: dude he looks retarded 😂

Dolns: sexy daddy 😂

Hannahsky: ily stay strong 😎

-

I chuckled as dolns comment because its not a lie, i hear a car pull up and im assuming its ethan so i stay put as he walks through the door "morning" i smile as he sits on my bed "morning" he smiles back "busy day again" i ask as he shakes his head "its my free day apparently i have schdules now" he sighs "do you want to end thigs" i say as he nods "i just dont want to tell her" he stuttered "give me your phone" i say messaging the waitress.

It was your love which wasn't pure
Or there was no connection and allure
Things have truly turned too sour
And nothing can change now in life
Things can turn too bad with all this vice
So goodbye from me for it was never love
Which neither of us could ever see
A final bye from my side to you!

I hand him his phone as he hugs me "thanks" he smiles, i smiled back broken because i knew he would never love me back like he used to. "She already messaged back" he sighed "whats wrong with you im everything you need and want, you would be fucked without me" he read aloud "damn she fell deep it was only like two weeks" he chuckled as i nod forcing a smile "wanna hang out today" he smiled as i nod and get up "just get dressed ill tidy up" he says as i shake my head and make his bed and run to the shower.

As i walk out with a jersey and shorts on i see ethan smile at me and chuckle "lets go" he said opening the door as i follow him to his car. We drove to an amusement park, "did you know this is my first time at an amusement park" i say "yes you have always told me how you wanted to go to one" he chuckled as we get out of the car, "which ride first" he asks as i point to the rollercoaster and run over there as he chases after me.

It begun to turn dark and there was one ride which me and ethan didnt go on... the ferris wheel, also known as the couple ride "can we go on the ferris wheel" i whine as ethan chuckles and walks over to it, as we get on the ride i look around at all the couples on the ride sighing at me and ethan, ex thats still inlove and ex thats moved on. We went around and ethan just smiled at me the whole ride at the end of the ride we decided to go get some food at in'n'out.

Ethan order our food as we drove to the movies and watched Jumanji, half way through the movie i fell asleep i remember the girl dancing infront of the two gaurds whilst the others find a vehicle to escape. I woke up in the car ride home as ethan was jamming to replay

"Shawty like a melody in my head that i cant keep out got me singing like na na na na everyday its like my ipods stuck on replay replay ay ay ay" he sung as i opened my eyes "well morning to you too princess" he smiled as i rub my eyes, princess i missed that nickname.

We arrived home and we both went to bed "you can sleep in my bed im probably gonna sleep in the longue" he says "you can either sleep with me or on my bed because the longue isnt the best place to sleep" i smile "im cuddlin with you" he smirks "sir you have been in a relationship just this morning and we arent 18" i smirk "but i like cuddlin you so your welcome in your bed" i chuckle as he gets in and cuddles me snuggling up against my cold body "i missed this" i whisper as he nods "yea" he smiles and i take a quick photo "gotcha bitch" i giggle "wanna play never have i ever" he asks as i smile and nod as we both sit up "can i start" i ask as he nods.

"Never have i ever loved someone i hated" i chuckle as me and ethan put one finger up, "never have i ever slept in my exes bed" he chuckles as we both put up another finger "never have i ever been jealous of me" i say as ethan puts his finger up "well never have i ever sung a song while playing the piano" he smirks as i out up a finger.

After a while me and ethan got tired so we went to sleep together, im just happy hes happy.

"I will always love you dolan" i smile before going to sleep.