n i n e

Kyla

I got up to ethan cuddling me as i tap his arm for him to let go of me as i walk downstairs, "morning" hannah smiled as gray smiled "morning" i smile "i was going to check om you last night" Grayson chuckled "and i uh found you two" he chuckled pointing to me and beind me as i look around to see ethan "ok and we were playing never have i ever and we fell asleep" i chuckle "anyways whats with his smile" hannah asks "hes single" i smirk as ethan walks over to us "morning" he smiles as he sits at the table. "What are we all doing today " i say "im going shopping and grayson is going out with uhh bryant" hannah smiles as i nod and look over to ethan who shrugged "im free" he said as i nod "me and you are gonna go out and do something ok" i say to him as he nods "awe" grayson says as i punch his arm and shake my head no.

Me and ethan get in the car and drive downtown "what are we gonna do" he says "i have something in mind"i say driving to sky zone, as my new favourtie song comes on strong by ome direction "im sorry if i say i need you but i dont care im not scared of love cause when im not with you im weaker is that so wrong is it so wrong" i smile holdung the steering wheel as ethan stares at me with his mouth wide open "Think of how much love that's been wasted people always trying to escape it move on to stop their heart breaking
but there's nothing I'm running from
You make me strong" i smile as i glance over to ethan who straight away looked away as i pulled up to the tramp park.

"sick a tramp park" he smiles "go do your flips man child" i chuckle as he pouts "im not a man child" he says "yes you are" i say as he shakes his head "get in the car then we are going" i say "nope ill be a man child" he smiles as we walk in, "oh hello Ethan and Kyla" the worker says "im a big fan you can go in free" he says as i shake my head and hand him money "keep it" i say as i walk in "generous" ethan smirks.

"i wont be generous to you manchild" i smirk and walk away to the foam pit "fight me bitchass" i say doing a backflip into the foam pit "when did you learn those" ethan says "when i was little" i chuckle as i get out. We jumped around and ended up playing with our fans "are you two a thing or is it like a friendship because i totally ship" a fan says smiling at me as i look at ethan talking to a fan "no lie i still like him but its not happening" i chuckle as we take a photo as she runs over to ethan and he whispered something to her, another few fans asked me the same thing and i just told them we were friends until one came up to me "how are you feeling after hospital im so sorry ethan wasnt there for you" then i just hugged her even though i didnt have a reason. "I love you" i whispered to her "and im happy and fine" i smile as she nods.

After a few hours me and ethan left to go home as we walk in we find hannah sleeping on grayson as i smirk to ethan "dump water on them" i whisper as he nods and fills up a tub of water and hands it to me as he gets his phone out "3 2 1" i mouth as i dump the water on them "JESUS KY" Hannah says gasping "HOLY FUCK" Grayson said as i smirk and highfive ethan "oh we are so getting you back" hannah smirked as i roll my eyes "well ill be sure you get ethan aswell" i chuckle "he recorded it" i smirk "what no" ethan laughs "whatever dolan" i smirk as he runs upstairs.

"See look at him, hes happy" grayson says as i shrug with a smirk and walk upstairs