s e v e n

Kyla

Waking up sucked honestly because im not fine, i just want to coop up in a room and be locked in there forever. I see ethan looking through his clothes again struggling to find an outfit as i get up and walk over to him "need help" i sigh as he looks down and nods as i get out a outfit for him "go get'em tiger" i chuckle forcing a smile trying not to cry and breakdown as he just looks at me holding his outfit and hugs  tightly and cries "i cant even tell if this is fake" i say patting his back as he just sobs in my neck after a while he let go and ran out of the room "i hope hes ok" i whisper as i sit back in his bed.

I walked downstairs to the piano which i havent touched in a few months as i blow the dust off and press my fingers against the keys as i play the chorus of strong by one direction

"Im sorry if i say i need ya
But i dont care im not scared of love, cause when im not with you im weaker is that so wrong is it so wrong that you make me strong" I stutter as i begin to sung another one direction song.

" im broken do you hear me im blinded cause you are everything i see, im dancing alone in praying that your heart will just turn around and as i walk up to your door my head turns to face the floor cause i cant look you in the eyes and say" i sing quietly taking a breath in "when she opens her arms and holds you close tonight it just wont feel right cause i can love you more than this, yeah. When she lays you down i might just die inside its just dont feel right cause i can love you more than this can love you more than this" i sing letting a tear roll down my cheek and turn around to see grayson just staring at me "sorry if i woke you up" i stuttered as he shook his head "its alright its was actually not too shabby when was the last time you played" he asked sitting on the couch "like 2 months ago" i sigh as grayson nods.

After a while i decided to go to the beach by myself, i dip in the water and dive underneath to get my hair wet as i look over to where my stuff was and noticed ethan was at the beach alone, i tried to ignore the fact he was sitting right next to my stuff. As i got out of the water i walked over to my stuff and wrapped myself in my towel and sat down as i turned to face him shirtless. "Hey" i say to him trying to get his attention as he sits up "oh uh hey" he smiles "what happened to the fancy day with your girlfriend" i say as he sighs "busy" he says rolling his eyes as i notice him looking at the ocean as i lean my head on his shoulder as he just looks at me and smiles "you ever miss something you had with someone" i say looking at a couple playing in the water "always" he says as i feel him grab my hand "i didnt know i could miss someone so much" i said starting to cry "same" was all he could say as his grip on my hand tightened as i looked up at him his eyes closed then his phone went off, "the mrs uh needs me" he stutters as i get up off him and he lets go of my hand "bye" i stutter as he jogs off.

I continue to watch the couple play in the water as i begin to pack up my and drive home, i enter the doors of the house and no one was home so i had a shower and walked up to mine and ethans bedroom and curl up on his bed "just be mine again" i say staring at my lock screen of me and ethan hugging as i walk downstairs and make some macaroni. I walk upstairs with my plate of macaroni and snuggle in ethans bed as i finish my plate i put it on his nightstand and realise i left my phone downstairs "im too lazy" i sigh as i doze off to sleep leaving me phone downstairs for the rest of the night.