And a Happy Valentine's to You

(Warning: HUGE SMUT. IT'S FUCKED ME UP WRITING IT AND IT'S GONNA FUCK YOU UP READING IT. Live on the edge vros)
Amy's POV:
Finally, December is over, a new year has begun, and February, has offically been 2 weeks in. Valentines Day is TOMAORW, we've been spending the past 3 fucking weeks doing, 'a date with Markiplier' shits been going down. Now Mark and I haven't had sex, like at all since we had our first time together, and that's because we can't get 2 SECONDS OF PEACE. I swear, the biggest issue in the world isn't food, isn't Anti-Vaxxers, it's over population. Rant aside I wanna do somthing special for him, special as in sexual. And I think I know just what his present should be, I've been picking up on hints as to what his kinks are, I know he has a daddy kink, odviously, choking kink, hair pulling, and spanking? Is that even a kink? Idk, but all I know is that, I'm gonna suprise him good. Every guy likes lingerie, right?

///Time Skip/// sponsored by a powerful rat. Named, Charles, Entertainment, Cheese.

Still Amy's POV:
Mark announced on his official twitter than he's gonna spend some much deserved time with mwah.
"So what are we gonna do first my Valentine?"
He asks as he wrapps his hands tightly around the curve of my waist.
"Mmmm, Netflix and Chill?"
He giggled and turned on Netflix. Fuck I love The Office
(Who doesn't)
"Fuck it's really hot in here"
"I'm actually-"
He cuts me off by taking off his shirt, ok yha, now I'm turned on. He puts his arms around me once again and I attack his lips*
"Mhmp baby, wha- mmm" he moans into the kiss as I stick my toung in his mouth and swirl it around a bit
(Jesus Christ this is disgusting)
I get ontop of him and straddle his lap. He pulls away and grips my hair and pulls me towards him.
"I see baby girl, you want to be fucked, don't yha sweetheart" I nod as he switches our position and straddles my lap.
"Not now tho..." I say as I smirk at him, pat his chest and run upstairs into our bedroom, I know what will turn HIM on.

///Time skip/// a few minutes lata

Still Amy's POV:
I put on the red lingerie with red, silky lace, and of course ribbons. Green is actually his favorite color, but they don't make good-looking green lingerie. I sit in a 'sexy' postion on the bed so as soon as he walks through that door I'll see his cock growing in his pants.
"Markimoo, can you help me with somthing up here?"
I say in a squeaky, horney tone.
I hear him running upstairs and open the door. I pull my bra down to show more of my cleavage.
(Still hate both of thoes words)
"Yha baby girl what do you-oh....fuck me."
He says as he looks at me licks his lips, and now I can see somthing twitching in his pants. "Hey there sexy thing"
I say in a low, slutty tone as I get up from my position, making my way over to him and wrapping my arms around his neck. I palm his crotch a few times just to earn a few moans from him.
"Your the only sexy thing I'm looking at, come here"
He says as he pushes me to the bed and straddles my lap in one quick motion. I bite my lip and feel my arms go above my head. He smashes my lips onto mine and grinds his now full grown erection into my folds.
"You like that kitten? You like feeling my cock and how deep I'm gonna stick it inside of you." I nod and squeak out a moan. He smirks and peels off my bra while simotaioiusly sucking and nipping on my nape.
(IS THAT AN INTELLECTUAL WORD FOR NECK SOMONE PLEASE TELL ME)
"Wow kitten, do you really wanna be fucked that badly?" He says in a deep, sexy, omfg just stick it in me right now, voice. I nod quickly and pulls down my panties for him.
"Fuck princess, your horny, and nice and...wet."
I see him lick his lips as he goes head first into his dessert.

Mark's POV:
Damn she tastes delicious, she's actually dripping, I wonder what made her this wet, and where did she buy this sexy ass lingerie, cause my dick is getting very uncomfortable in my pants, I really wann Jack off  but I'm ewgonna see if she can ride my face first. I switch us over so she's ontop, and by that I mean sitting directly on my face, her ass right in my face, I don't mind, she has a REALLY nice, cute ass. I shove my face more into her ass and move her hips with my toung, this is all new to her, which I get but FUCK is this hot as hell. She bouces on my toung. Now my dick is leaking. I flip us over quicky and examine her naked body in front of me. I smirk and rub my cock in her folds.
"You wanna be fucked, sweetheart?
I see her nod in consent. I slip on a condom and push myself into her. Fuck she's tight as hell. I watch her as she moans out, I would LOVE to see her touch herself. But after I fuck her brains out. I slide more and more into her and gradually her moans get louder with every thrust. Now this is getting steemy, I thrust faster into her and message her thighs. I reach a familiar spot, her G-spot. I slam into it as she screams and grips the sheets. Thrust after thrust into her G-spot her screams get louder and louder. I see my precious kitten shake underneath me, she's close.
"Don't cum till I tell you too"
"Yes Daddy"
Did...did she just call me Daddy?
"What did you just call me kitten?"
I thrust faster into her, how does she know about my daddy kink?
I feel somthing drip down my cock, it's her cum.
"Well looks like somones getting punished."
"Punished?"
"Yep! Punished."
I pull out of her and spread her legs in front of me.
"Sit up kitten"
She sits up and whimpers
"Look me in the eyes"
She looks me in the eyes with terror and pleasure.
"Now, touch yourself, right here right now, touch yourself, right in front of me, looking me straight into the eyes, moaning my name, I like Daddy, moan Daddy when you cum"
I slip off the condom and throw it away.
"Are you on the pill sweetheart?"
She nods and licks her lips.
"Daddy's gonna teach you how to suck him off after this."
She blushes hard, licks her finger and starts touching herself. And DAMN SHE'S GOOD AT IT. The way her fingers move and grind into her, the way she moans while she's pleasuring herself, she barely needs help, she's got this locked down, I couldn't be prouder of my kitten. I can't take this anymore. I grip her hair and bring her down onto my cock, and boy does she know exactly what to do. She starts sucking, blowing, licking, kissing, teasing up and down my cock. Making ME the moaning, screaming mess, all while she's touching herself without her daddy telling her too. I pet her and cum straight into her mouth, screaming out my orgasm. I choke her and look her straight in the eyes,
"Swallow that kitten"
She swallows on command and squirts all over her fingers.
"DADDY"

Author's Note:
HAHAHAHAHSYSUA, I WANNA KASHOOT MYSELF AND FUCKING D I E LIKE IF YOU AGREE.
And now, my life right now. Told, in a poem.
Roses are red, Violets are blue
Why'd you leave me Karen, what did I do.
Bai Peeoples :,D