Helpless

Amy's POV:
"What!? Now!? Here!?" I screamed at my sister on the phone. I haven't talked to my sister in years, let alone even see her. I've been busy, she's been busy, we've all been very busy, I come from an unusually large family. I have 13 siblings not including myself which makes 14 kids overall. I'm the 2ond oldest and my sister is the 3erd oldest standing only a year apart. We loved eachother, I cared about her and she cared about me, I would tell her my problems, and she would tell me her's. But I haven't talked to her since I went off to college and so did she. We never even got together during family reunions and stuff, she was always just preoccupied with school, and work and stuff like that. She moved from Cincinnati to Virginia for school and work, left my parents heartbroken, and went on her way. But she's doing well she just got done with a massive breakup which I feel sorry for her but this isn't the time...I've only spent one night at this new house and now I'm inviting our first guest? I agreed and she's coming tomorrow afternoon. "Ames you ok?" Said a quite hungry Markimoo crunching down on his salad. "Yha, I'm cool, just thinking about something...can I be excused?" Ethan gives me a weird stare "what are we, your grandparents on thanksgiving? Go ahed..." I ran up stairs and began to prosses how this little get together will all go down. Suddenly I hear a couple strong knocks at my door already guessing who it is. "Amy it's Mark, are you ok in there, I'm getting kinda worried, wanna talk?" He askes with a worried tone. "Sure, come on in..." he opens the door and lays down on the bed ushering towards his lap for me to sit on, I sit down and he immediately wrapps his arms around me tightly kissing my neck a few times as I blush and turn to face him. "What's going on babe?" He asks in a kinda groggy but attentive tone. "My....sister is coming to visit from Virginia" I said quietly. "That's it? Oh, is it that one sister that you haven't talked to in years..." I nod my head and turn my body to face his as he kisses my lips passionately, yet forcefully. I sit more towards his stomach leaning more into the kiss, pulling my fingers through his silky hair letting go of any and all anxiety that I have and just pay attention to him, to us. I drag his lip with mine as I collapse into his arms and close my eyes. "She's coming tomorrow tho, so be prepared." He stifles a laugh and kisses the back of my head and lays down more onto my bed. "Good night my beautiful princess, I love you so much" "I love yha too Markimoo" I reply as we both drift off to sleep.
///Time Skip/// the next day...
"HEAVEN'S COMING IN FIVE PEOPLE!" I scream at the top of my lungs from the botton of the stairs. As soon as I say that Mark comes rushing down the stairs right to my pecking my forhead lightly, "Goodmorning beautiful," "Goodmorning handsome" I reply, he pecks my lips once more before he makes his way into the kitchen "Did you tell her about us?" He askes grabbing a box of cereal, "Ummm, no not yet, but today I will" after I said that he kinda looks a bit hurt, "Have you told anyone about us?" I shake my head "I will eventually, I just don't know how they'll react is all, but I promise I will" he smiles a bit and pecks my nose before chowing down his cereal. *ding, dong* "OH FUCK SHE'S HERE!" I scream, "EVERYONE GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE!, WHERE'S ETHAN?" "Shower" Tyler replies, I open the door and on the other side is my sister. "HEAVEN!" "AMY!" We hug eachother and I let her in. This is Katherine, my best friend, Tyler, Mark's best friend, and This is Mark, my boyfriend." He smiles at me and pecks the top of my head before shaking her hand. Suddenly Ethan runs downstairs, only a towel wrapped around his waist, hair a mess, and soaked. "Hi, I'm-" He looks up at my sister and Is instantly speechless, "I-I'm" My sister studders on her words when she sees Ethan. "I'm Ethan," "I'm Heaven", "I'm nauseous..."

Authors note:
Hey yha lovely people, yha, I know, I'm late, again...but hey, I've been busy. I've been dying these past couple days, working on a project for speech class, my mental health, gone, weave, snached, tea, spilled, sorry, I've been watching alot of Queer Eye. My aquatince Leah, nugded me into a foutian the other day and now my phone is screwed up. My beautiful girlfriend DutchessStar for requesting to be in this Chaoter as Ethan's girlfriend, as well as being my girlfriend, thx babe. I also choose the song up top, A. Because Hamilton is life, and B. The end of the chaper ties to the beginning of the song. Also the chapter is named helpless. But yha. I recommend listening to Hamilton, it's history, but it's with rap music. But yha,
Bai peeples :D