Mind Fricks

Markś POV:
No, no, no, no, no. Not now, I can't. We've only been dating for 4 months, she-she can't see me like this. My mind controlling my body, him, controlling my mind, them, controlling me. Especially around October is when they come out and terrorize me, and when they do, I make a video about them, it calms them down, people think it's just 'acting' some of it is, some of it isn't. The hype is real, the actual video isn't. Amy knows I deal with these 'Alter egos' and now their standing right in front of me, taunting me.
"Where's your little lady friend?"
"You don't deserve her"
"I'm gonna 'accidentaly' kill her, do you wanna do it or should I?"
"WLFORD!"
"Mark? Are you ok in there babe?"
CRAP IT'S AMY!!!.
"Heh, ahe foynd yiu talking to yourself"
"How pathetic"
"STOP OK? JUST STOP" I scream and scoot away into the linen closet. I don't feel them at first, but then I feel somthing wet drip onto my arm, tears. I hear more knocks and the door breaking down,
"Mark? MARK!" She rushes over to me and ungulfs me into her arms, I'm full on bawling my eyes out. I feel bad, I'm the one that's supposed to protect her and shit, but here I am, in her warm, soft, conforting embrace, crying my fucking eyes out.
"What happened Markimoo?" She asks quietly, lifting up my chin a smidge. I love when she looks into my eyes like that, so calm and full of concern, I love her, more than anything else in this world, and I mean it. She smiles and kisses my lips slowly, "come on handsome, let's get you off this dirty floor, into somw warm clothes, new clothes, and let's watch the movie in your room, you don't have to explain anything babe, Tyler already filled me in, come on baby, let's go..." silence.

Amy's POV:
"Babe?" I giggles and look to see a tuckered out Markimoo, great his clothes are wet. I take him into his room and take out a new shirt and a pair of boxers. I take off his pants and throw them into the hamper, I throwhis shirt in as well. Crap, his boxers are wet as well...
(*insert lenny face here*)
I slowly take off his boxers, and let me just say GODDAMN, he doesn't have a bad dick, his dick is huge!
(Oh come on people, we ALL know he has a huge dick)
I blush really hard and put on a new pair of boxers and give him a new, gray oversized t-shirt and cuddled up to him on the bed.
I wonder if I will ever see his dick again?...

Author's Note:
Hi again! Yha, yha yha, I know, my update schedule fucking sucks, I'm workin on it alright! I've had a ruff week, but I'm alright now, I had a day off from school today soI found the opportunity to A. Have a Shane Dawson marathon all day B. Have a Reddit video Marathon C. MacDoesit marathon, and D. Writing whatever this chapter is. Note: If I do decide to make a smut chapter, just note, I am asexual, so it's probably gonna be awkward as all hell, even writing the end of this one was uncomfortable. I'm also finished with my personal narrative essay for my English class! 5...fucking....pages, of trying, then at the end, not even giving a shit, my week was consumed by that so, that's my excuse, your welcome. I have a headache, my lips are dry as all hell, It snowed all night, And I want this to be 1,000 words,....so, I guess now...
Bai peeoples :D