Meeting the Parents Pt.1

(Yes there will be multiple parts to this calm your titts)

Amy's POV:
"What's wrong my butiful baby girl?" He kisses my forehead and looks at my phone, I pull it away from him and sigh, we've been dating for 4 and a half months, I don't think he's ready to meet my parents yet. "Whats going on Ames? Are you hiding something from me?, you know you can tell me anything, right?" I peck his lips and look him strait in the eyes, "my parents are coming to vist" his seductive body language was giving off a more awkward tone. "Your parents?, they never liked me. Do they know about us?" I shake my head no, he looks disappointed, "Oh, well now is the time to tell them I guess!" He pecks my lips and heads to his room, not my room, his room and locks his door. Why is he upset? I didn't tell them yet cause I'm afraid as to how they'll react is all, what's the big deal.
///Time Skip/// today is brought to you by square space! (jk, I wish it was tho.)
The next morning...
Still Amy's POV:
Something's off with Mark, he didn't even give me my morning kiss, and our morning make out session. He just walked right passed me! Twice! He said goodmorning Amy, gave me a small smile and ate his cereal.
///Time skip/// a couple hours lata
My parents mini van pulled up in the driveway and both of my parents popped out. "AMY! it's so great to see you again! We missed you so much sweety!" My mom said, mauling me half to death. My dad came up behind me and patted me on the shoulder hugging me. "Great to see yha Ames!", "Great to see yha too dad!" I introduced them to everyone, "Mom, Dad, you remember Mark don't you?!" Mark gave a slight, akward smile. "Oh yha, aren't you that small little pervy asian boy who used to like Amy?" Mark's anger was building up inside him, but before he said anything he just left the room, he's gonna be fun to deal with these next couple of days...
I let my parents unpack their stuff into my room while I went to talk to Mark. I knock on his door and there's no answer. "Baby? Can I please talk to you?" He opens his door with an angery, frusterated, fuck you face. He closes the door and looks me dead on the eyes, "you haven't told anyone about our relationship, have you, I'm sitting here, telling the entire world that I finally found someone I care about and love dearly, why aren't you doing the same, I want people to know about our relationship". He runs his fingers through his hair as I shake my head no. He sighs, gets up, opens the door and ushers me out.
(This chapter is depressing, Christ)
I walk downstairs to the living room, and grab a blanket with me, I lay down next to Chicka and the endless thoughts came rushing back, I started crying softly. I hate seeing Mark this upset at me, I feel like I've let him down, I made him disappointed in me, I cry for a little while longer untill my eye lids finally get heavy as I drift off into a deep sleep...
To be continued....

SUP BITCHES I'M BACK! why am I updating this at 11:08pm? And I have shit to do tomarow? Oh yha it's because there's a huge storm raging outside that's supposed to last all weekend and cause 3 inches or so of rain, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY. Did I mentiom I have crippling anxiety? I was also diagnosed with High Functioning Depression, great, I also have Gender disphoria, but enough about my many, many, many issues, ThE rAiN iS iNtEnSiFyInG. Heaven finally is texting me again, thank the fucking lord, I've had a RUFF week. I had an panic attack today, YAY. Did I mention I have alot of fucking problems? I'm sorry, I'll stop. But thank you for all of your fucking support, like bitch, I'm so happy for each and evry single one of you, I already have my next chapter already planned out, it's going to be based off of a video by MacDoesit. Aka queen of the gays, and reacting to racist and homophobic commercials and videos, it's delicious. All the support recently has been amazing, you don't even know.
Don't forget to like, comment, share, and subscribe babe, BWWWWWWWWWWWAH!, I need more friends,
Bai peeoples :D