Tyler's coming out....of the closet

Tyler's POV:
I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!? THE MOMENT I THINK I'M GONNA TELL ETHAN I LIKE HIM MIS SEXY SISTER WALKES IN AND RUINS IT!? Calm down Tyler....calm down. I haven't told anyone I'm Bi, or Pan I have no fricken idea, I just know I like Ethan, and that's it. I like girls too, and people in general, If they're hearts in the right place, and I know Ethan's is. He's sweet, he's kind, he's handsome, sexy, smol, he's just a little blue boy and I love him, but now, he likes 'Heaven'. I think I might come out some time, I just don't don't know when that time is going to be, I'm scared. I know they're all supportive of the LGBTQ+ community and stuff, but I'm afraid they'll look at me different, treat me different, and just all in all see me as the odd one out. I think I need to tell someone, but who...

Amy's POV:
I'm laying on my bed watching baby daddy (good show btw) and a slight knock on the door snaps me out of my binge watching. "Come in!" Tyler walks in and sits on the end of my bed, "somethin wrong bud?" His face looks nervous, like he's asking me out or something. "I...need to tell you something," "what is it bud, you can talk to me!" He looks me strait in the eyes, "I-I'm Pansexual, and I like Ethan." WHAT!? Ethan? He likes....Ethan? I thought he liked Heaven, one word Tyler actually has a voice? I'm not mad, I'm cool with him being Pan thats fine, I love the LGBTQ+ community, but the thing that confuses me the most is him liking Ethan, don't get me wrong, Ethan is a very sweet, handsome young fellow, now that I mention it, I can actually see it...
I hug him and tell him that I love him nonetheless, and that I'm proud of him for coming out and send him on his way. My mind starts to race and I kinda get overwhelmed, I get the courage to walk over to Mark's room and knock on the door. "Come in!" I hear as I walk in, "What's wrong beautiful?" He asks as he pats the spot on the bed next to him. This room is nice! It's huge, cool, It has a private bathroom, a walk in closet, a bed for Chicka and a giant bed for Mark. I sit down next to him and he wrapps his arms around me pulling me closer, kissing my neck a few times. "What's going on princess?" I hide in the crook of his neck and stay there, I can't tell him, I have to let Tyler tell him, I know Mark's probably gonna love him even more, even for just talking in a full sentence, but I know Mark will love him either way, and I think Mark will understand what he's going through a bit. "I can't tell you...someone else has to" I wisper into his ear shyly, "Okkkkkkk, can you at least tell me which person has to tell me?" He asks playing with me in his arms, "Tyler" I mumble in his ear, "Tyler?" I nod my head once and slowly drift to sleep in his arms.
///Time skip/// brought to you by "No but I got Cheese Whizz". Inc
The next morning...

So far the day has been the usual, busy. Mark's working on ideas for his "12 days of Christmas special" even tho it's only October. Tyler keeps staring at Ethan and Ethan keeps ignoring EVERYONE texting Heaven, and Katherine as always is done with our shit.
"Guys?, I kinda need to talk to you" Tyler says shyly, "Go for it buddy, we're all ears!, Ethan put the goddamn phone down..." Ethan closes his phone and looks up at Tyler, "Ummmmm, I-I'm Pansexual"...

Authors Note:
A new Chapter in the span of only 5 days? *shitty tuba sounds* I'M BACK BITCHES! I'm sorry my last chapter felt like I was disconnected from you guys, and I want to be more connected yha know? But I mean the love and support you people have shown me, BITCH! HOLY SHIT!, I am so grateful for all of you, everyone of your beautiful/handsome faces, love yha all. I've also been a depressed bitch these past couple of days, no idea why just have, I was feeling more masculine, and more trans than the usual today, so that changed my mood, I'm also DEFIANTLY not writing this half asleep at 10:28pm when I have school tomarow and still haven't finished my sides for speech class....defiantly not...
Squad Fam out....DAMNIT! I mean,
Bai peeples :D