Meeting the parents Pt.3

(This is the last one I swear.)
Amy's POV:
I jolt awake and look to see an angry markimoo. "WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!!! IT'S TWO IN THE MORNING!!!" My dad screams as he enters the room. Ethan and Heaven run down the hall and into the room....with absolutely nothing on. "Ethan, Heaven, what are you-OH SWEET LORD!!!" Tyler screams covering his eyes."I gave you everything Amy, I loved you, and you went off and had some sort of threesome with Ethan and Heaven... " Mark sighs, gives everyone a dirty look and turns to leave. "WAIT!" I scream, Mark turns back to me and looks at me with a disappointed face, I look at my parents then back at Mark. "Amy, what are you talking about," my dad asks, Mark gives him a fuck you look and turns to leave again. "Mom, Dad, now matter how much you want me to be with either Ethan or Tyler, guess what," I stand up, put one hand on the back of Mark's head and kissed him, hard on the lips.

he was taken back to say the least, after a few seconds he eased into the kiss and almost hugerily kissed back. The kiss didn't last long for obvious reasons, my parents were completely taken back my mom was happy and approved of Mark,my Dad however did not approve...

Mark's POV: Amy's dad tapped me on the shoulder and pulled me by my arm into the hallway. "hey..what the-" my mouth was covered by his hand, picked up by my collar, and slammed against the wall. "if you even DARE do anything to harm my precious daughter, I will make your organs visible from the inside and will make your life an all living hell, do we have an understanding of each other?" I shook my head and he put me down, "y-yes sir..." he punches me in the arm and goes back into Amy's room, asshole. 

///Time Skip/// #notspon

Amy's POV: After my parents left the next morning, Ethan and Heaven went to have some 'fun' and Tyler was passed out on the couch. Mark seems kinda quiet, he hasn't said much, we're watching a movie about Winston Churchill or something, I don't know I'm tired. "Babe? Yha ok?" I ask as I shake him a bit. "Huh? Oh yha, just have a really bad headache is all" he says as he gets up with a very worried expression on his face. "I-I have to go to the bathroom" he rushes to the bathroom in a quick dash. Wtf is wrong with him?

Mark's POV:
I have such a blistering headache. The voices of my alter egos are also back, no, not now. I wanted October to be normal for once. I look into the mirror to see 3 familiar figures in it. "Why hello Mark..."

To be continued...

Sup squad fam! That was weird I'm sorry...anyway, hi. So this week has been a fucking shit show....my school had a legit lockdown, It was on the fricken news, some idiot tried to get into the school, I jumped up and dove under a table for some reason. My teacher got us playdough let us use our phones, laptops, ect. The lockdown went on for 45 fucking minutes, we're good tho. Why do I always write these so fricken late again? I got my hair cut to look like a boy. My mother found out I was Trans and Bi, she called me an abomination, a sin, she cried, I cried, It was a mess. Did anyone else see the new pole dancing vid with Mark and Jack. So yha...I'm sorry I sound depressed, I get depressed when I'm tired, I'm gonna go to bed now...cause it's 11:17pm and I have to get up early, that ain't gonna fucking happen. NIGHT FAM....no that's not it...
Bai peeoples :D