Ordinary After All: Episode Seven

Previously, on OAA...

(Students who were watching the fight before are scrambling into the nearest classroom as the wave comes rushing towards Farron down the hall. John takes a gulp of air before he and Farron disappear under the water. Farron manages to grab John underwater and finds his neck. He starts strangling John, but he twists Farron's arm and knees him in the stomach. He throws him away under the water. The water clears, John gasping for air. Farron lays motionless on the ground, still breathing. John stumbles around for a bit. He reaches into his pocket for the switchblade.)

FLICK

(John stumbles around even more with the switchblade

(John stumbles around even more with the switchblade.  He finally steadies himself and grips the knife, holding it right at Farron's throat.)

"Farron...FARRON WAKE UP YOU BASTARD!!!!"(John says while slapping him awake.)

"What in the name of... what do you want from me, Doe?!"(Farron)

"I want to know every single thing that uttered from you and your father's mouth, is that clear?"(John)

(Hugo stares at the knife, horrified.)

"Okay.  When I walked in, my dad was using the phone.  I didn't see what number he dialed, but what he said shocked me."(Farron)

"Well what was it?"(John)

"He said "We have Special Ops on our hands."(Farron)

"First of all, as far as I know, I don't see any sign of police or law enforcement in or around the school, and second of all, why does that shock you?"(John)

"You don't know what it is, do you?"(Farron says with a smirk on his face.)

"No.  Now tell me."(John)

(He waves the knife at Farron's face.)

"Alright, alright.  Just put the knife down, jeez."(Farron)

(John lowers the switchblade.)

"Okay, hear me out.  It's actually an acronym.  Do you have a slip of paper?"(Farron)

(John reaches into his pocket and pulls out the Post-It from his locker.  Farron takes out a pen and writes down the acronym.)

Strengthened

Passive-aggressive 

Enraged

Calamitous

Ignorant

Alarming

Life-threatening 

Over

Powered

Student