Ordinary After All: Episode Six

Previously, on Ordinary After All (before I took a very short hiatus)

"I am highly looking forward to this...

'TALK'."

(John and Hugo separate to go to their final class of the day

(John and Hugo separate to go to their final class of the day. Right as John sits down for his final class, the bell rings, dismissing the students.)

"Damnit Marlé, why'd you send me all the way to class if it was the end of the day?"(John)

(John wanders around the hallway looking for his locker, finally finding a locker labeled with his name on a Post-It.  Hugo comes over with his bag.)

"Hey man.  Wanna walk home with me?"(Hugo)

"Sure, as soon as I get my things."(John)

(Hugo puts his bag down.  When he looks up, he sees a dark figure at the corner of the hallway.  The figures eyes were glowing a dark blue.)

"John, don't look now, but there is some creepy-ass guy at the end of the hallway."(Hugo)

"Okay, if you say 'Don't look', then I won't."(John)

(The figure starts walking toward them.  It breaks into a jog, and then a sprint.  The figure charged a pool of water, shooting a blast of water at John, knocking him halfway down the hall.  John gets up, bruised.)

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?!?"(John)

(The figure reveals himself.)

"FARRON?!?!  WHAT THE HELL?!?"(John)

(Farron is panting.)

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY FATHER?!?!?!?"(Farron)

"I DIDN'T LAY A F%#KING FINGER ON HIM!!!!"(John)

"You lying son of a...!!!"(Farron)

(Farron summons a wave rides it towards John, charging up a water blast.  John stands there as he get closer.  The wave calms and Farron launches water, but John sidesteps.  His eyes glow yellow and launches a huge stream of water at Farron, hitting him and blowing him through two walls.  He sits up and coughs up a little blood.  Despite that, he stands up and charges forward at John, not charging any water.  Instead, he throws a punch at John.  He is too fast, however, grabbing his arm and slamming him down on the ground.  Farron struggles to get up as John summons a giant tidal wave down the hall.)

"Holy shit!  Get inside the classroom!"(Schoolgirl)

"This fight escalated way too far way too quickly!"(Schoolboy)

"What is happening?!"(Schoolboy)

(Students who were watching the fight before are scrambling into the nearest classroom as the wave comes rushing towards Farron down the hall.  John takes a gulp of air before he and Farron disappear under the water.  Farron manages to grab John underwater and finds his neck.  He starts strangling John, but he twists Farron's arm and knees him in the stomach.  He throws him away under the water.  The water clears, John gasping for air.  Farron lays motionless on the ground, still breathing.  John stumbles around for a bit.  He reaches into his pocket for the switchblade.)

FLICK

Ordinary After All 

Episode Six

End

Authors note:

BACK FROM HIATUS BABYYYYY!!  Did you like it? Leave a vote!  Have any constructive feedback/criticism/ thoughts?  Leave a comment!  Want to illustrate the series?  Contact me on Wattpad or on the following Aminos:

-Art

-Arts and OCs

-DeviantART/Artists

-Splatoon 2

-FanFiction

Thank you all for the support and this episode is out early because

I WAS ON HIATUS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD

Once again, thanks so much for the support for this series!!  Follow my Instagram (glyter_freeze_s2a) for special OAA content.

Stay weird!!^^