Ordinary After All: Episode Four

(John starts sweating. He has a more concerned look on his face. Ms. Grant takes his palm, her eyes bright green.
Her face changes, horrified. She whispers quietly to herself.)
"Oh my god...!"

"Oh my god what?!(Marlé)

"He... his ability...oh lord..."(Ms. Grant)

(Marlé gets up from his desk. He goes and slaps Ms. Grant to keep her conscious.)
"TELL ME DAMN IT!!"(Marlé)
"Ok... John Doe has ab-"(Ms. Grant)
(John smashes the handcuffs with his foot and dashes to cover her mouth. He pulls a switchblade from his pocket and holds it up to Marlé's throat.)
"NO ONE SPEAKS OF MY ABILITY UNLESS YOU HAVE PERMISSION TO DO SO FROM ME!!!
NOW YOU...
(He points to Ms. Grant. )
YOU WILL NOT UTTER A WORD OF THAT ABILITY OR ELSE MARLÉ MEETS MY KNIFE, AND IT ISN'T VERY FRIENDLY!!

AND YOU...

(He points to Principal Marlé.)

YOU WILL NOT SPEAK OF THIS INCEDENT THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THIS OFFICE, YOU UNDERSTAND?! OR ELSE SHE GETS IT!!!" (John)

(He points the knife to Ms. Grant. She gets the message and she nods, very reluctantly. Marlé isn't so sure though. He thinks for a minute.)

"Okay, John. I agree. Only on one condition though."(Marlé)

"And what could possibly be that one condition? I get a failing grade? I get expelled?! What could you possibly do now?!?"(John)

"No."(Marlé)

"Then what?!?!"(John)

"Your level, John."(Marlé)

(It was a calm, warm day. John is walking towards the school bus, from middle school. He's having a blast laughing and having fun with his friend. He boards the bus.)

"Having a good day John?"(Bus Driver)

"Yeah, absolutely!!"(John)

(John high fives the bus driver. He goes to sit and talk with his friend.

They get to a road and turn, only to hear police sirens blaring close by. Cars soon surround the bus. Police bolt out of their cars, wielding firearms. They charge at the bus door, breaking it down. They surround the driver and arrest him, putting ability dampening handcuffs on him. Then they all back away, as if they are feared of him.)

"Sir, you are under arrest for killing 12 innocents using your illegal ability. Come with us, sir. The judge will determine your sentence.(Police officer)

(He gets tugged out of the bus. John is crying in his seat. His eyes glow yellow, and he charges out of the bus.)

(John snaps back to reality. He has a look of discomfort.)

"Do you really want to know?"

Ordinary After All

Episode Four

End

Authors Note:

I have two things to say.

One, I know that this episode was short, don't point it out!!

Two, I noticed that people have come up to me and said that they don't like my style of writing. Which is totally fine, there is nothing wrong with constructive criticism, but not just those people but aspiring artists and fans of unO and this series, please please please contact me if you wish to draw this series. It would make it into a much better series and provide some illustration and would bring the characters alive. I will soon be on DeviantArt if you wish to send me a drawing. But for the time being, the writing will stay as it is. So sorry for the inconvenience, and until next Tuesday everyone! Stay weird!

-GlyterFreeze