Pain

Gou Ling eyes flutter open. He look around the bed and found Bou Zing sleep beside him while hugging his waist. He blush when remember their activity last night.He move Bou Zing hand around his waist to take a bath. When his foot touch the ground to walk,his foot become jelly and his body drop on the floor. He groans when the pain shot through his nerve. He feel something rolling down his inner thigh. He sweep that thing and blush when he realise that thing actually Bou Zing's cum.

Bou Zing jolt up from his sleepness when he hear someone groan. He saw Gou Ling sits on the floor while his cum on Gou Ling fingers. He smirk and carry Gou Ling to the bathdroom. They having a little fun at there before get out.

They having their breakfast in the bedroom.Bou Zing insist to feed Gou Ling while Gou Long sitting on his lap. Gou Ling eat with pout mouth.' I already full'' Okey, wait for me to finish.'

They walk out from the room slowly cause Gou Ling having a difficult to move to the private garden. They having their fun at there as Gou Ling playing his flute and sometime they chasing each other like kids. Their routine just like that every day.
They having sex almost every day because Bou Zing cant hold himself when he stay beside his wife/husband.