My Past

Emperor pov

I already announced my wedding with Gou Ling when I was meeting with ministers but they didnt agree . I renew the laws so that marriage between men can be accept. I added one law which was anyone that didnt agree with the same gender marriage would be hang their head at the capital.

I enter my private garden but suddenly stundded at my place when I heard an old chinese song. The song reminded me about my happy family that had crushed by my uncle when I was 14 years old. At that time my mother( the Empress) always playing this song when she felt sad.

I still can remember the accident as clear as water. My uncle was the emperor's( Bou Zing father) trusted man and became His Majesty right handed man. On sunny day, all the members of royal family went out to have a picnic at the hidden place that only royal family knew about it . My uncle didnt join us because he got another plan to be done.

My family was having a nice time when suddenly a group of men with masks attack us. Fortunately, I was playing a little further than our picnic place. I saw  how they killed my family . They slashed my father that all these time always kind to his people. But now only blood puddle on the ground and unbeat heart. Our guards also out of number and they died to withstand the emperor.

I saw with horror face when some of the tyrants rapped my mother and killed her. The last thing I heard from her was 'Run'. So I ran through the forest. When I finally got out the forest,I was captured by thieves. I been tortured and trained combat everyday while my uncle be the new tyrant emperor. The people didnt liked the new emperor. They were wondering how their beloved late emperor family being killed. After 5 years training ,I was the excellent swordsmanship that no one can beat and I killed all the thieves to be freed.

I try investigated about the unforgetful accident . After 2 years , I knew the one that betray my family was my own uncle. I felt really angry, sad and disappointed. All this feelings mixed up and became venience.

I make an agreement with our neighbourhood country which was Zou country to help me claimed my land. The exchange was the herbs inside the Han country because Han country rich of herbs and silk. The Zou country agree. Zou army that lead by Bou Zing encountered Han country during midnight . He killed his own uncle and take over the throne. He recover the goverment and take care of relationship between Han and Zou empire.

Han country recovered from the tweaked life. These was because the emperor uncle was gready man. That's why Han people didnt like the late emperor. They really grateful when Bou Zing exclaimed the Han country again. The freedom brought the Han's people love their emperor( Bou Zing) although the emperor was  cold and ruthless person.

He snapped from his thought when he felt someone shake his hand . He looks at Gou Ling confusion face. He smile at him and ask Gou Ling to play that song again. Gou Ling was puzzled when he heard that but still playing the flute. The emperor closed his eyes and ravished the beautiful melody.