Marriage

Tomorrow is a day for marriage that Bou Zing hide from Gou Ling. He can't stands the lost of Gou Ling again. If Gou Ling become his wife/husband, he can protect him in the name of husband. He ask Gou Ling to attend a meeting(he lie).

Gou Ling follow Bou Zing altough he feel quite tired. While Gou Ling is preparing himself to change his cloth suddenly the maids give him a white hanfu that has a red pheonix crest on the middle of the hanfu. He feel weird and ask the maids but all the maids just shut their mouth. He wears it. The maids put a little make up and his hair decorate with gold hair pin.

'Why you doing these at me? I am not getting marry' Gou Ling ask with confuse face.
' I am sorry Your Majesty but The Emperor already command us to never say anything at you. Please follow us Your Majesty.

Gou Ling is confuse at the nickname the maid called him. But he just follow that maid to the beautiful palenquin. He gets inside and sit gracefully. The palenquin move to the destination. He wants to ask them but his heart stay quiet.

When the palenquin stopped ,the guard held his hand for Gou Ling take. Gou Ling take the guard hand and get out from the padelin. They walk to the hall of palace. When they arrive ,that guard leave him . Then someone announce his name and the door of hall of palace open up. There are so many of people . He walks inside garcefully and stare at Bou Zing that sit on his throne. All the men captivated by Gou Ling beautiness and women jealous of him.

Bou Zing stare at his soon wife/husband walks inside intensely. When Gou Ling arrives at his throne, the ceremony begin. Gou Ling looks at the maids that tie his pinky finger to Bou Zing confusely. Suddenly Bou Zing whisper at his ear.
' We getting marry' Bou Zing say that with a grin face.

Gou Ling eyes just want to popped out of it socket when hear that information. ' Are you crazy? Why you didnt say anything about these thing?'' I cant lost you so I decided to marry you right now. Will you?' Gou Ling hesitate but suddenly the confident engulf his heart to be sure about this marriage. He nodded his head to reply the question.

The ceremony continue. They ask to drink in one cup and the priest read the marry swear. At last ,Gou Ling become Bou Zing forever. They having a huge feast till night. Bou Zing even invites Gou Ling parents. Gou Ling feel really happy. He shedding his tears while hugging his parents. They having a talk quite long. Suddenly the maids took Gou Ling to change insode the bedroom. Before leave he stare at his parents confusely when his parents stare at him with smirk. The maids put on him a very thin white robe and his hair be release down. After that , the maids light up a few candles before get out from the room.

Gou Ling smells the sweet aroma of the candles and he feel a little bit itchy. He feel hot and lust engulf his body. His cock erect vigorously. Suddenly the door burst open. Bou Zing enters his bedroom. He smells that sweet aroma. His lust tweaked. He quickly walks to Gou Ling. He held Gou Ling and kiss him passionly.

He undress Gou Ling thin robe. He growl when see Gou Ling nude body. His cock twitch. He pinning Gou Ling on bed and kiss him. Gou Ling push up his hip to rub his cock at Bou Zing's cock. He feel Bou Zing mouth nibbling his neck to leave some mark and went down to his stomach and goes to his erect cock. Bou Zing take his tiny cock inside his mouth and sucks it like a candy.

Suddenly, something enter his crack of ass. The pain shot when that thing started to move. Bou Zing comfort him and added the fingers . When Gou Ling entrance already prepare ,Bou Zing undress himself and enter Gou Ling crack slowly. Gou Ling hand quickly hug Bou Zing body and stracth Bou Zing back.

When Gou Ling calm, Bou Zing started to move slowly and increasing the pace as the time flow. Gou Ling moans and his eyes rolled back when Bou Zing jammed his cock at his prostate. He cannot held anymore so he shot his cum pretty high until it reach his chin. His body and Bou Zing stomach covered with his cum. Suddenly he feel hot inside his ass,he moans and Bou Zing body dropped on his body. They try to catch up their breath.

When their breath stable,Bou Zing ask him something really embrassing.
' Round 2?' Gou Ling face flush with pink colour. They continue their activity until exhausted. In the morning , they cuddle and drift to the sleep.