kidnapped

The High Concubine (Xio Mei) feel really blast. She call her secret assasin who is Zui Xiang( the one that stared at emperor and Gou Ling when they said their feeling in private garden). Zui Xiang bows his head infront of Xio Mei.
'What's wrong ,my lady?'
' I want you to kill Gou Ling'
'Why' Zui Xiang almost jolt out his eyes ball from his socket.
' He will taking my love,my happiness and my live' Xio Mei replay with a psycho face.
' Dont you think that a little bit advance. Dont you scared of deadth? The emperor would cut your head if he knew about this plan.'
Hahaha......he will love me when that slut die' Xio Mei said histerically .
'But.....'
'No but. If you dont want to kill that slut then I will have your own wife kill that already pregnant almost 6 months. You want to watch your own wife die infront of you?' Xio Mei ask Zui Xiang with evil grin.
'You such an evil even satan better than you' Zui Xiang talked back at Xio Mei.
'You want to accept this or not?' Xio Mei ask Zui Xiang with bored face.
Zui Xiang clench his knuckle until turn white then answer with a nodded. Xio Mei laugh histerically when seeing the nodded. She cant wait when Gou Ling die and emperor will be hers.

Little did Zui Xiang know , Xio Mei already killed Mei Zing( Zui Xiang wife) last week with a sword  slash her body into two parts. If Zui Xiang knew about this he would be into blastic.