Find Him-Chapter 2

After few days, Zu Xing reported His Highness about that person. He told His Highness about that person a boy and he was from Gu Family that supplied herbs to the empire. That boy name Gu Gou Ling .His Highness shocked ,he doesn't know a man can be such a beautiful but he still want that beauty.

He command his guard to find Gou Ling. But his guard cannot found him for over 3 months. Bou Zing almost gave up when his love cannot be found because Gou Ling's family had already moved out the village.

Gu Family have already know about the emperor wanted their only son ,so they move out from the village and stayed at the hide out in the forest. Gou Ling didn't know about it . His father doesnt want to Gou Ling worried.

Guo Ling pov

I was wandering around the forest after escape from my father hawking eyes and suddenly I saw scenery that captured my eyes. That place have a beautiful waterfall and the water was as clear as crystal. The place full of daisies and roses. He pick up some roses because he loves rose very much. He layed down on the grass and savoured the moment because he had kept in the house for over 3 months. He slept on the grass.

But suddenly ..........the bushes near him rattled. He jolted up from his sleep and looked around him.

Then a man get out from his hide out behind the bushes and move forward to Gou Ling.

'I think I meet this guy before'Gou Ling said in his heart. He wanted to ask that guy where they met. But......that guy pinned him down on the ground and knocked him unconciously.

That guy carried him in a bridal style out the forest.