{ one }

fragile | dead girl walking
" b-but you're dead "

fragile  |  dead girl walking" b-but you're dead "

"This is just too painful to watch." A raven haired boy in a hoodie says as he watches his unconscious brother get pumped back to life. The brunette that he was talking to just continues to stare out the ambulance windows. "Are you okay, Harley?"

"Hm? Yeah, its just- something feels different." The brunette, Harley, replies. Her bright green eyes drifting back over to her brother. "Why does he keep doing this to himself?" The girl asks sadly.

"Because he's scared. Its all too much for him." The raven haired boy says. Their brother finally regains consciousness. He shoots up, tearing of the mask before laughing hoarsely.

The three siblings attention gets stolen by the breaking news being played on the television. "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire."

"Dad..." Harley says, sadly. Their brother looks over at the two spirits. "Klaus, you got to go back. You can finally release me."

"You're gonna leave me?" The raven haired spirit says, sadly but he knew shes been waiting for a long time.

"Release you? Harley, you're already dead." Klaus says, making the nurse cock an eyebrow at the boy. The nurse didn't think much of it though, knowing that the boy is high.

"Just go home and open my coffin, i'll explain later."

- - -

"How long has it been since Harley died?" Vanya asks the human-like monkey.

"It's been 16 years, four months, and 16 days." Pogo answers, but before Vanya could reply, he says,"and its been 16 years, four months, and 14 days since five disappeared. Your father insisted I keep track."

"You wanna know something stupid? I always used to leave the lights on for him. I was scared that he would come back, it would be late, and the house would be dark and he wouldn't be able to find us, so he'd leave again. So, every night I'd make a little snack and make sure all the lights were on." Vanya says, reminiscing.

"And for Harley, I'd go to visit her coffin every night. I would read her favorite books to her and keep the flowers in the green house watered. She always hated when we didn't take care of the environment."

"Oh, I remember your snacks and I remember those books. I'm pretty sure I stepped in half those peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches. Your father would always send me to carry you up to your room when you would fall asleep in the green house." Pogo says. "Your father always believed that Number Five was still out there somewhere. He never lost hope."