@angieemb;
What do you think about Trinity?
She's so nice! She teaches me new things like Luke did, but no one can beat Luke.

@rockmehemmings;
When did you figure out Luke and Ashton were a thing?
It was quite obvious from the beginning. I watch a lot of romance films with my mom [don't judge me] and I know the way someone looks at the other person when theyre in love. They both just wouldn't admit they liked eachother at first because they wanted to hate each other.

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Can I marry you I'm like two years older than you
Uh, I, I don't even know you.

@ShhImNotANinja;
Can we cuddle and eat ice cream bc you are just so adorable
I guess we could give it a shot, I mean, I like ice cream.

@im_a_guy_btw;
Where is Louis?
Who the heck is Louis?

----------Calum----------

@rockmehemmings;
HOW DID U FEEL WHEN U WALKED IN ON LUKE AND ASHTON
I was utterly surprised. It was something I definitely did not expect.

@fxckhttp;
I'm sorry for this but how would you feel if Michael Clifford was head over heels in love with you? don't judge me Ching Chong
Everyone needs to seriously stop saying that, oh my god. *covers face with hands* but anyways, I mean, I sure hope the kid is head over heels in love with me. We ARE dating...

@sempitvrnal;
How do you feel about Luke and Ash's relationship?
I feel that it's the best decision both of them have made. Luke is a really nice guy and I'm happy he got Ashton out of his whore faze. He hooked up with too many girls and I'm happy Luke was the one to stop that.

@angieemb;
WHEN DID MALUM START TELL US SOMETHING ABOUT UR RELATIONSHIP PLS
*laughs nervously* okay, well it was when we were at his house studying... I couldn't figure out a problem, so he leaned over to help me and his face was just really close to mine and I kind of kissed him. I was actually surprised when he kissed back, but I guess we kind of did the same thing Luke and Ashton did for awhile before we actually started dating. We had been keeping it for Ashton for quite some time because Mikey and I were seeing eachother before Luke even moved to New Jersey.

@genininja123;
Can you and Michael make a sextape and post it on the internet?
Maybe in the future. AHAH SIKE. I'm not posting that on the internet. I don't even want it recorded. What happens between Mikey and I stays between Mikey and I... And maybe Luke and Ashton. I'm not sure yet.

@whatashton;
Who tops, you or michael?
No one tops because we said we were going to wait to actually have sex.

@sweaterpawsmichaell;
Would you bang Luke?
Well, this is awkward... Um, he's dating my best friend? Of course not!

----------Michael---------

@fxckhttp;
How do you feel when people ship you and Calum? as in boyfriends. I'm a Malum shipper don't judge.
Well then thanks for the support *smiles* It makes me happy to see that people actually ship us together. I mean, who wouldn't want to be shipped with their favorite person?

@You_Make_Me_Strong_;
Do you see yourself starting a band?
5 Seconds of Summer is still in progress. Just because we're not all in the same place doesn't mean we're not trying. We're all actually using the garage band app and sending stuff to each other right now. When we all meet up during Thanksgiving break we'll probably try some things out.

The Babysitter ≫ lashtonOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara