twenty five

omfg I'm seriously on like an updating spree

qotc; what's your favourite food? Mines Chinese :)) or Taco Bell is amazing too :))

This chapter is short xx just a warning.

But like I said, I'm on an updating spree, so there will be more later todayyyyyyyy

"Luke, please come out, I'm sorry for whatever I did. I didn't mean to do it." Ashton says quietly.

I had heard his back slide down the bathroom door and I knew he wasn't going to leave until I came out.

I stared at my tear stained cheeks in the mirror before finally turning on the water and washing my face. After drying off with a towel I reached for the door knob, slowly unlocking it. I could hear Ashton shuffling away from the door and I bit the inside of my cheek before slowly opening the door.

Ashton stood to the side, watching me intensively. I dropped my gaze to the floor because I didn't want him to see my bloodshot eyes from all the crying.

"Uh," I cleared my throat, "what do you want for dinner?"

"I want you to explain to me what the hell just happened." Ashton snapped. I was waiting for that. Ashton's temper was bound to come out sooner or later.

"I just got upset, Ash, it's fine." I sigh, not really in the mood to argue. Crying so much can make you tired and right now I was dead. I felt like I hadn't slept in days.

"Baby, please, just talk to me." Ashton steps forward, placing his hands on my cheeks to get me to look at him. His voice was thankfully calmer, but his jaw was still tightened.

"I just-" I cut myself off, unsure of how to say it. "I'm inexperienced and you've- you're- I don't know." I mutter. His hands were still on my face, so I couldn't move it.

"I'm what?" He asks.

"You're experienced, Ashton." I shove his hands away. "You've slept with tons of girls and I haven't even seen a guy's dick."

"Well, I mean, I haven't either." He says, startled.

"But you've seen tons of girl's boobs and stuff." I state. I hated the v word. It was just too gross. "It's different because you actually like girls too."

"I don't like girls anymore, Luke." Ashton mutters, looking at the ground as if he was ashamed. "I only like you." He glances back up at me and I hold back a smile from spreading across my face.

"But you're still experienced." I mutter.

"This whole thing is new for me too, Luke. I've never touched a guy's dick--beside myself's, of course--and I've never given anyone a blowjob or something." He throws his hands up lightly before dropping them back down to his sides. "We're both inexperienced." I bite my bottom lip. "God, please don't do that." He groans, tilting his head back so he was staring at the ceiling.

"What?" I blush.

"Bite your lip." He responds. "Don't do that. It's a major turn on."

"I'm sorry." I feel my cheeks getting hotter before I return to our main topic of discussion. "But you've kissed a lot girls."

"You're one hell of a kisser, Luke." Ashton holds his hands up in surrender. "It's like you've had experience yourself."

"If you consider kissing the back of your hand experience." I mutter and he smiles.

"That's cute."

I shake my head lightly before meeting his gaze and the little giggles that we're leaving his lips stopped.

"Please, Luke, be happy." He sighs.

"But sex is the same way for a guy as it is a girl." I state. "It's just a different spot."

"I'm going to pin you to the fucking wall if you don't stop." He moans, bringing his hands back up to my face. His thumb traced over my lips and I didn't even notice I was biting my lip again. "I'm going to kiss you." He informs me before planting his lips on mine.

When he finally pulls away I smile small. "Okay, I want food now."

"Are you okay now?" He asks with a raised eyebrow and I nod.

"I think so."

By the time we had finished eating (we ended up making macaroni and cheese, but we somehow burnt the noodles so we had to start all over) it was almost nine.

I was surprisingly sleepy and that was probably because it's actually ten o'clock in New Jersey. I was still on Jersey time.

"Let's go lay down." Ashton yawns, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind as I stood in front of the sink, washing the dishes. He plants small kisses on the back of my neck and his hands run up and down my sides, under my shirt.

"You're never like this at your house." I mutter, shutting off the water and spinning around so I could face him. His hands went right back to waist as he leaned in for a real kiss.

"Because there's people around." He mutters against my lips. "You know I'm not comfortable yet."

I nod, "I know. Honestly, I am not either."

"I can be romantic when I want to though, right?" He asks and I smirk.

"I don't know.." I trail off and he playfully gasps, pulling me close to him.

"Let's go lay down." He repeats from earlier and I nod this time.

"Yeah, let's go."

We head down the hall to our room and I squirm every few seconds from Ashton squeezing my sides. I was a very ticklish person and I guess he figured that out.

Ashton shut the door and locked it behind him as we entered the room. We didn't want my aunt walking in on us in the morning because that would be so awkward. We'd most likely be cuddling--at least that's what I'm hoping for.

Ashton changed in the bathroom first before I did, just throwing on a pair of sweatpants and a tee shirt. Ashton had a pair of basketball shorts and a different tank on. His hair was free from the bandana and I actually loved how wild it looked.

He laid next to me in the bed, pressing his front to my back. His right arm draped around my body as he buried his face in the back of my neck.

"Goodnight, Luke." Ashton mutters, kissing my neck.

"Night, Ash."

june  2016

wHAT THE FUCK THIS IS SO CUTE WHAT AM I